Pottsy

Reaction score
How I didn't win is beyond me, I seem to score a lot less than my stats suggest I should in most games. I know I only had 2 CCCs, but still.

View attachment 280507

And of course, the ref had to be Mark ******* Clattenburg

Looks like FM hasn't change in that respect. Always happened to me in FM12...

it's match engine. your team ai is considerably worse than cpu

It's a tactical issue. You hold possession without stretching the opponents defense and they restrict you into taking longshots or undangerous headers. You only had 2 CCC and one half chance.

Most probably a tactial issue. 23 shots and only 2 CCC's suggests your players are shooting from distance or from odd angles. Try using shouts that urge the players to be more patient. Unless you have sold Mata and Hazard, I see no reason why you can't create plenty of chances.

Of course, it may just be because you played the wrong Fernando :p

It's a tactical issue. You hold possession without stretching the opponents defense and they restrict you into taking longshots or undangerous headers. You only had 2 CCC and one half chance.

My longshots are set to rarely, not sure what I'm doing wrong haha. And it's not like I don't have to creative players in my team.

Most probably a tactial issue. 23 shots and only 2 CCC's suggests your players are shooting from distance or from odd angles. Try using shouts that urge the players to be more patient. Unless you have sold Mata and Hazard, I see no reason why you can't create plenty of chances.

I'll give the shouts a go, cheers. Nope, they're still there, as well as Gotze in a narrow 41131. Torres is injured sadly, but he he's bench player now anyway ;)

My longshots are set to rarely, not sure what I'm doing wrong haha. And it's not like I don't have to creative players in my team.

I'll give the shouts a go, cheers. Nope, they're still there, as well as Gotze in a narrow 41131. Torres is injured sadly, but he he's bench player now anyway ;)

Setting them to rarely means they rarely should actively looking to take à long shot. But if no other options are there, they Will take it as à last resort.

maybe u had more then 2 CCC but the game didn't recognize them, happened to me a dozen of time players go 1 on 1 with the keeper and its not a CCC (no I'm not using Heskey)
like here for example

Nope, he definitely played the right Fernando. If he'd played the other Fernando he'd have no goals, even with two CCCs.

Setting them to rarely means they rarely should actively looking to take à long shot. But if no other options are there, they Will take it as à last resort.

Makes sense, thanks :)

maybe u had more then 2 CCC but the game didn't recognize them, happened to me a dozen of time players go 1 on 1 with the keeper and its not a CCC (no I'm not using Heskey)
like here for example

It's a possibility I guess, but I still didn't score them so it doesn't make much difference haha. God, I thought mine was bad :O