Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty661

Reaction score
Hello.

I just managed to order FM12 through here, and received everything nicely like the codes, so I can activate it on Steam and it's downloading all nicely as we speak. I was just wondering out of curiosity, do you also get a hard-copy of the game mailed to your postal address?

Cheers,

Matt

Hello.

I just managed to order FM12 through here, and received everything nicely like the codes, so I can activate it on Steam and it's downloading all nicely as we speak. I was just wondering out of curiosity, do you also get a hard-copy of the game mailed to your postal address?

Cheers,

Matt

No. Purely digital download that is permanently stored in your library. If anything goes wrong, simply redownload if required. As many times as required

Ok cool. Would of been cool to have a hard copy too, but I guess that's just me being to greedy. Haha :) Just want to say thanks to FM-Base & Steam for a nice easy order.

Cheers.

Having a hard copy would have made no difference. Now you have the game on your Steam account you can download it anywhere and play on your account on any computer that has FM12 already installed.

Glad to hear the transaction went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.