Just paid 100 million for Thiago Silva!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logam

Reaction score
Yes i know he nor anyone else is worth it, i know its a ridiculous price and all but i just thought why not its not my money its a game and what does it really matter especially when your playing as City and you know money is no object the owner will just pump another billion in anyway so you might as well get the best players you can. Ive read many forums and he seems to be the one most people say is the best centre back on the game, his stats are great hes at a perfect age and hes probably the only centre back i could get that could improve my team and would consider joining me (Pique said on your bike!) so yeah i gave Milan 100 million and hes now mine!

My question is how best do you utilise him (yes i know hes a centre back before i get some smart **** reply ;) ive never had him before so how good is he? my coach says his best role is as a ball playing defender on a covering duty which works perfectly seeing as ive got Kompany on a ball playing defender stopper duty as it is, should compliment each other well.

Hahahaha, I love it when people playing as city just say "**** it, have your 100 million".

I have mancity too and i bought silva 61m...but my currency is euros so...but whatever man u got city and he's a great player...

noddy-badge1.jpg

Central Defender - Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.