peskybendben

Reaction score
As Southampton! I made a loan offer for the 19-year-old, and Manchester United accepted! So, I thought to myself, "Here we go, Bebe will decline now." Turns out that he wanted to come! However, on his personal status, it does say "Feels he is too good to be loaned out." I don't care to be honest. I have signed a top teams forward on a 6 month loan. I am not paying any of his £12,500 per week wages either. I think he will cut it in League 1 if i'm honest :D

Anybody else have any experiences like this before? Got a stupidly good player to sign for a lower league team? Or is this normal, and am I over reacting? :D

Yeh but, is he good? He went o Derby on my game and has scored 3 in 17.

I got Chicarito with Middlesbrough for 3 months, he scored 11 in 13.

I think you are slightly over-reacting.

In real-life, we have not seen him play professionally in England, so I am guessing that if he plays for your team, then he should excel.

Seriously, chill out, Lauri Dalla Valle's better.

Lol. I though I may be over reacting a little :p Anyway, be good to see how he get's on. I'll let you guys know ;)

the ebst players ive got for a low league club were fabio borini and gael kakuta for stevenage ib the blue square premier league on the default database

Didn't even know he was in the game, is this just with the default database or is it an updated one ?

I signed him on loan for Cardiff City in my first season (10.3 patch) and he was so bad, my mother could have scored more than him ;)

Could be Stuws update he creates players that aren't in the game

The default Bebe is incorrectly created by SI. He plays as some kind of defender, rather than the forward he truly is, so I imagine he is playing on an edited database.

I am using LFC Marshall's V9 Summer update. He doesn't seem overly bad, but I havent seem him play yet. Due to play a game in a bit, and I'll post up how he did. Might end up terminating the loan if he is horrific.

im mabye just about to start a save with southamton on LFC's update i might look in to loaning him tell me how he does

I am using LFC Marshall's V9 Summer update. He doesn't seem overly bad, but I havent seem him play yet. Due to play a game in a bit, and I'll post up how he did. Might end up terminating the loan if he is horrific.

considering he played for the portugal homeless team getting him for southampton aint that big lol

just signed him for Southamton aswell mate il post on how he does

If he is on loan -
1 - he does well, you make him your star

2 - He underperforms, send him back/drop him, it will not affect morale.

Ok, well, Bebe just played his first game for me. A friendly against Irish club 'Shelbourne'. First impression is... ****. Lol! He got a 6.5 rating, and had 1 shot from upfront in 83 minutes! I was on 'Overload' aswell! Good pass completion, and ran an incredibly long distance. Maybe he's the new Heskey eh? Oh well, should come in handy at some point in the 6 months :)