isn't he going to be different on everybodys games if his stats are all 1's?

I got him on a season long loan and on his first game ( friendly ) he scored a goal and setup 1 and got a rating of 8.3 so he's looking ok for me

His stats arent all 1's on mine.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I started off a craze for getting Bebe for Southampton :D Might get him in real with any luck, lol

His stats arent all 1's on mine.

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

I started off a craze for getting Bebe for Southampton :D Might get him in real with any luck, lol

no your missing the point if the players stats are set to 1 then the game generates random stats for the player which is what i presume the maker of your database did

What you on about? His stats aren't 1 on mine and were using the same update

Can somebody stick a screenshot on please ? :)
I'm using StuW's september update, the one where he missed him by accident

Ok, well, Bebe just played his first game for me. A friendly against Irish club 'Shelbourne'. First impression is... ****. Lol! He got a 6.5 rating, and had 1 shot from upfront in 83 minutes! I was on 'Overload' aswell! Good pass completion, and ran an incredibly long distance. Maybe he's the new Heskey eh? Oh well, should come in handy at some point in the 6 months :)
Thats just because that Irish club Shelbourne are the best team ever and Doherty marked him out of the game probably

Got him for southend econd seasn, 21 goals in 38, not bad!

Well guys... That screenshot. Here it is. His stats arent the best, not by a long way, but he is worth £7,000,000 just because he plays for United... :p

View attachment 107164

Ahahahah! A Shelbourne fan! Fair play mate!

he is an ali dia impressionist in the real world. i wouldn't expect him to be much better in game.

i always sub my whole team in friendlys and ive got a few quality strikers