Just signed M'vila 1st season for £11.25m

alexjp123

Reaction score
Before anyone asks I have no cheats or custom/edited things going on.

I'm Chelsea 1st season, was scouting M'vila anyway and when i noticed he was unhappy with the club I swooped, let the board do the negotiations, expecting him to cost about £25m - then to my surprise he cost £11.25m!!! what a steal, especially as I sold Mikel for £15m straight after!!!

View attachment 236770View attachment 236771

Before anyone asks I have no cheats or custom/edited things going on.

I'm Chelsea 1st season, was scouting M'vila anyway and when i noticed he was unhappy with the club I swooped, let the board do the negotiations, expecting him to cost about £25m - then to my surprise he cost £11.25m!!! what a steal, especially as I sold Mikel for £15m straight after!!!

View attachment 236770View attachment 236771

jelouse lol im in the first season half way and was thinking of selling lucas for him but his asking price is around 24m too much
also how did you get them player pics and badge's up on your fm because im having difficulties putting mine up ?

jelouse lol im in the first season half way and was thinking of selling lucas for him but his asking price is around 24m too much
also how did you get them player pics and badge's up on your fm because im having difficulties putting mine up ?

Just try unsettling M'vila, he may get accepted and put on transfer list, I done it with Christian Eriksen from Ajax and he got transfer listed and I bought him for 7.5m

Yeah it came up on my feed that he thought his club were underachieving, so I talked to the press about my admiration for him and declared an interest - then about a week later made an offer, but left good old Roman to sort it out for me.

In your FM12 folder there should be a folder named 'graphics'. You need to create folders in there called 'Logos' and 'Faces'. Download your desired logos and face packs and unzip them into their respective folders. Then go to the display&sound section of the preferences in game, untick the box that says 'Use skin cache', and tick the box that says 'Always reload skin on confirm'. Hope this helps.

Yeah it came up on my feed that he thought his club were underachieving, so I talked to the press about my admiration for him and declared an interest - then about a week later made an offer, but left good old Roman to sort it out for me.

In your FM12 folder there should be a folder named 'graphics'. You need to create folders in there called 'Logos' and 'Faces'. Download your desired logos and face packs and unzip them into their respective folders. Then go to the display&sound section of the preferences in game, untick the box that says 'Use skin cache', and tick the box that says 'Always reload skin on confirm'. Hope this helps.

ive just bought M'Villa for 20m plus 10m if he scores over 50 goals and sold lucas for 23.5m which is good piece of business which left me paying 3.5m lol

also about the logo's there isn't a folder named graphics in my fm 12 folder ?????

This guy is gonna be absolute class in the future (real life and FM 2012).

Good luck to Rennes keeping him in real life this summer.

sorry you need the make the graphics folder as well, forgot about that one. Then make the logos and faces folders in that one.

sorry you need the make the graphics folder as well, forgot about that one. Then make the logos and faces folders in that one.
1. what picture pack is that ?? lol

2. where do you put the graphics folder coz put it in football manager folder and nothing has worked since ive pasted the stuff in there ???

3. and do you do this for skins aswell or isit different method ?

thanks !!!

Last edited: