£10m with Wolfsburg? Don't think so mate.
Anyway..

Get yourself a good striker and a back up goalkeeper. Other than that the squad is strong enough for the first season. I won the league by signing Ibisevic and Oswaldo Sanchez.

My ambition was title challange, was 7 mil, then I adjusted the wage budget to get it to 10 mil, so yeah I do think so mate, suggesting I'm some sort of cheater.

Well, Grafite can get it done for a season, but I agree that striker is a top priority. Go front to back, striker first season, midfielder second season, and last you can take care of the defenders which are solid enough to start.

Biggest thing is to work the free transfers each season. That's the best way to restock Wolfsburg until you get a stadium and better cash flow going.

My ambition was title challange, was 7 mil, then I adjusted the wage budget to get it to 10 mil, so yeah I do think so mate, suggesting I'm some sort of cheater.

Not quite. Just that Wolfsburg is an annual save of mine and my story at the moment and with Title Challenge my budget was £6M and adjusting was £8.75M.