just started playing again..quick question

Reaction score
ive heard tha if you sign mark chaimberlain as assistant manager.. then you can get alex oxlade on loan as its his dad?? with me being southampton im hoping this will be a good move..also whats the word on haris vuckic is he worth loaning in? cheers lads

There is some truth to that. It's easier but not a guarantee. I'd look at macheda and Barkley first maybe even Shane Duffy. All really good players. Im not sure if your in the championship or premier league.

It would help, but it would probably be better if you signed him as a coach.

im in the championship.. will macheda come on loan then? and should i sell lambert and cash in

im in the championship.. will macheda come on loan then? and should i sell lambert and cash in
Sunderland generally pay stupid money for Lambert so I'd sell him and replace him with Darwin Quintero, he's an absolute beast for £1.5-2m

Macheda should go. He plays well in championship. Andile jali is usually open to a move to the championship. Fantastic midfielder available for under £300k tho you may have to shell out around £20k a week on wages as big clubs want him but he is fantastic at any level and can even be sold for massive profit. I think in one of my games he had a £6m move from somewhere to palermo and then a season later he moved to Liverpool for £15m.

do you play him with another fwd? and what do u set him as
I'd use him as a poacher and set as target man with Run onto ball distribution. If you have a good target man or deep lying forward then I'd play him with him as well as two wingers. If you don't I'd have an advanced playmaker and two wingers supplying him with loads of chances.

On the subject of good deals, Robbie Cotton normally gets let out on a free from Blackburn at the end of the season and he can become a great ball winning midfielder/Defensive Midfielder.

all great advice lads cheers...went off fm2012 for a while playing fifa like crazy lol but bored of it now so here i am again lol

No probs. any other questions or for players you need just ask

I never really liked there goal keepers so I signed joe Lewis. Great player.