Coup1980

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm a player from fm12 I took Dover to the premiership and I'm looking to do the same in this version , can anyone let me know the 10 most important new things in fm13 that you think I need to know to succeed ?
im gonna play as Dover again in the blue square south so good players and tactics are all welcome ccheers

many thanks

coup1980

Hello everyone I'm a player from fm12 I took Dover to the premiership and I'm looking to do the same in this version , can anyone let me know the 10 most important new things in fm13 that you think I need to know to succeed ?
im gonna play as Dover again in the blue square south so good players and tactics are all welcome ccheers

many thanks

coup1980

Tactics
There is one major difference, and that is that in FM12 ( and from CM03-FM11), most people played the Match Engine. IN FM13, you are now playing against an opponent. As there are very few exploits ( flawes of the game you can use), many people now have to rethink how to setup their approach

Man Management

Its not any real difference from FM12 ( the final pacth anyway) but if one used exploiting tactics in FM12, one got away with neglecting this, something you dont anymore

CPU Squad Building
Slightly better than in FM12. The CPU now actually signs newgens that are good which results in the teams you will face in 10 years will be much, much better than those you faced in FM12 after said time

Training
The whole training module have had an overhaul to make it more realictic. No longer can you have all the players on totally different schedules but instead you have a general training that focuses more( not only on, but more on) on one apsect of the game, like Ball Control ( Technique), Tactic( reading the game, not your actual tactic). This along with letting the players focus on learning some specififc stats for a certain role that little extra, like a Trequartista( he wont know the role better, just train his stats top perform better with the settings of that role)

As for certain players and tactics, I would not try to download any tactics or focus on what other people have used regarding players.
Instead, I would try to think about where you can get an advantage over your opponenst, or match those top teams in League one/Two etc, as a newly promoted team. Here, its all about physic and team work for me. Getting hardworking central mids, pacey wide players and one quick or strong FC and then play to theri strengths. Getting a winner mentality amongst the sqquad, getting players that can outrun the opponent, tackle them, fight for the whole game and voilá, the technique makes very little difference until you get to the prem