Just won the double, but....

SE7

Reaction score
my club have only given me 800k as my new transfer budget.

WTF...

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

In fact I think I hate this games now, it has taken me 7 seasons to get this far, I'm heart broken.

Charlton...

I have complained about my chairman before. He thinks we are still a leauge one club. Semi's of both the champions league and the carling, winning the Pem and the F.A. cup.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

we are 40mil in profit...

I have asked for greater transfer %, but they refuse.

800k for what? Change season expectations maybe. Do the clubs have any loans as this may explain why not getting good funds.

They clearly feel you have a good enough squad, since you won the double :p

Charlton...

I have complained about my chairman before. He thinks we are still a leauge one club. Semi's of both the champions league and the carling, winning the Pem and the F.A. cup.

---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 AM ----------

we are 40mil in profit...

I have asked for greater transfer %, but they refuse.

quit charlton and apply to some other team.

that is quite annoying I must say... just keep on bothering them asking for more funds.. or sell some of your players and ask for 100% of transfer revenue to be made available and use this to bring in new players...

by now there would be around 75 good regens of 170 PA or better, so do some scouting and find a gem in Algeria or something for 200k, make a plan mate!

Last edited:
How far have you got after winning the league? I usually find out my full budget a few weeks after the end of the season, after the TV Rights etc are announced.

Yeah it is very annoying.

Going to give a couple of days and then decide what to do.

1. carry on regardless.

2. sell all my players for nothing, then resign.

3. Start again.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Forgot to add, that the main reason seems to be that the club have alot of outstanding loans, nearly 90m to be paid when in profit.

Last edited:
well there you go... try and generate enough revenue/money to pay off that debt so you can actually get a decent amount of cash...

Yeah it was just heart breaking, spending all that time scouting and researching players, only to watch them sign for other teams because I've no money.