Just wondered....

eltroboy

Reaction score
Just wondered whether anyone on these forums has ever been added to the Fm database at anytime, obviously not including adding yourself in the editor.

Luke

gregor has been credited as a scout on previous Championship Managers, thats all i know of aside from myself at Boston United a few years back

Last edited:
My uncle was in the game few years back as the chairman of Oxford United Footbal club. He was the owner.

gregor has been credited as a scout on previous Championship Managers, thats all i know of aside from myself at Boston United a few years back

Were you really? Which game?

dont remember exactly, one of the final Champ Managers before the split and Fototball Managers birth. I never actually checked myself, but i remember the gaffer telling us they had got the letter asking for the squad details of the u19's as it was then. Dont know how in depth the scouting network was back then, so no doubt the equivalent of gregor came to watch us for a couple of games and judged our abilities...

Last edited:
I was only at Boston as a ''pro'' for one season before Gazza broke me. Im sure there are plenty of other FM Basers who have been on a few incarnations of the game, and are on this years database, or at least a more recent game.

If rumours are true we have a few professional footballers among our membership, although its unlikely they will ever reveal themselves...

Last edited:
I have a couple of friends in the Bournemouth U18 squad, but one has left so is not in 10.3 DB.

you on about face in the game marcLUFC?

Yeah Real Madrid bought me at the start of this season for £80,000,000 :)

I don't think I've ever been as trialists don't show up in the youth academy.