Just wondering(9.3)

SSJ

Reaction score
Anyone else conceding more goals since the new patch?

Just wondering because I am conceding more goals,so if its only me I know its my tactic.

i havent noticed personally mate but...my bro defo concedes more goals than before

I managed to not conceide for 955min with casillas on goal so I guess its the tactics, on the other way I don't score a lot more.

its to do with the tactics, they would have worked on the old patch because there was a slight bug when teams played through the middle tactics. what type goals are you conceding? if its hollywood 40 yarders from **** players try moving the closing down slider up etc.

no i havent noticed that, but there are much more injurys :(

no i havent noticed that, but there are much more injurys :(

yh, with my fiorentina team i had 11 players injured at the same time (including Carrick, Palombo, Santana, Montolivo, Bordon and Distin)
it ruined the game for me :'(

Not conceding more goals , but same as johnk03m im getting loads of injurys. In my sunderland game i currently have , gordon , ben-haim , ferdinand , collins , richardson, whitehead , edwards, jones and cisse out !! :mad:

im not conceding or getting many more injuries, but i am scoring far less fequently unless i have top striker on form. whcih is rare as i usually play as a lower league team.

In patch 9.3.0, I have not scores more goals but my defense and goalkeeper conceeded a little of goals. So, I think its depend on the tactics.

Not really but im scoring more.Ive just won the championship with Sheff Wed,scored over a 100 goals in the League.A good few 5-0 or 5-1 wins 3 wins i scored 6 and i beat Charlton 7-2 aswell.The goal to shot ratio has deffo improved.:D

im not conceding many, let in 9 out of of 20 league games. On the older patch i let in 43 in a full season

yeh definately, alot more goals and they tend to be after i make a sub.

it really depends..its probs just your defenders making costly mistakes but you dont notice because you dont watch your games carefully.

its just probs your tactics or its how you set up your team against the opposition.

Alright fair enough,thanks for the reply I will tweak my tactic some and btw I think most of my goals comes from hollywood dribbles like 1 man just dribbling trough my whole defence without getting touched

Last edited:
SSJ...i'm using the popular Lee's Liverpool tactic and my team are scoring a little bit more and conceding less....the games seem to be a lot tighter than in 9.2! used to win or get beat with some high aggregate scores (5-3 etc..) now it's more like 1-0.

try downloading a few of the uploaded tactics and see if you get better results.