just wondering any rap listeners in the house?

RnB/pop artists at best.

RnB? :$ - Rythm n Blues?

How is Drake, Rythm and Blues? Or Tupac pop? :$

They are rappers just new school rappers, not old skool.

RnB? :$ - Rythm n Blues?

How is Drake, Rythm and Blues? Or Tupac pop? :$

They are rappers just new school rappers, not old skool.
Rhythm*

And obviously I didn't mean Tupac, didn't see him mentioned other than the OP. The likes of B.O.B, Lupe Fiasco etc... pony

Rhythm*

And obviously I didn't mean Tupac, didn't see him mentioned other than the OP. The likes of B.O.B, Lupe Fiasco etc... pony

My apologies on the spelling..

Lupe Fiasco is an excellent rapper. B.O.B is not a rapper I agree, he's more pop. But most of the people mentioned are rappers, just new school rappers.

My apologies on the spelling..

Lupe Fiasco is an excellent rapper. B.O.B is not a rapper I agree, he's more pop. But most of the people mentioned are rappers, just new school rappers.
Fair enough, I suppose I just see the old school stuff so superior, it pains me to hear these new guys labelled under the same category.

Eminem is my personal favourite his songs/raps have so much meaning
Also lil waynes good aswell

tupac and biggie are over-rated for their deaths.

ooooh controversial.

eminems good, beastie boys are classics. method man & redman know what they're doing, wu-tang of course, busta rhymes is hella fast.

rap brings on arrogance so i try not to listen to too much of it.

also outkast, outkast are quality.

Last edited:
tupac and biggie are over-rated for their deaths.

ooooh controversial.

eminems good, beastie boys are classics. method man & redman know what they're doing, wu-tang of course, busta rhymes is hella fast.

rap brings on arrogance so i try not to listen to too much of it.

also outkast, outkast are quality.
Agree with you about Tupac but in no way was Biggie ever overrated.

Immortal Technique is the most intelligent and best lyricist I have ever seen. Just listen to the words.

YouTube - Immortal Technique - Point Of No Return (lyrics in info spot

Lil Wayne
Drake
Kanye West

Are my top 3

lol.

just lol. anyone who says either of them three is in the best rapper, past present or future deserves no say in this thread. people like lil wayne and drake especially are ruining rap.

tupac, big pun, B.I.G. and eminem are easily the top 4, couldnt choose an order out of them though. (his older stuff)

This thread makes me sad. As have the past supposed 'rap' threads.