JustNEZ's Ultimate Kit Request Thread

Team Name : Universitatea Craiova FC
Sponsor : Civitas D.I.R http://www.civitasgroup.ro/despre/de...-alegi-pe-noi/ (I want the Civitas from their site)
Kit Manufacturer ( Nike, Adidas,etc ) : Nike
Kit Template : SS
Config: No
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

Home Kit : White with blue lion
Away Kit : Blue with white lion
Third Kit (Optional) : Black with grey lion

As for the lion.... I want all 3 of mine to be fantasy and with the lion on the lower part of the shirts as in the 3rd kit. But is there anyway you can use the lion from the Universitatea Craiova badge? And put it a little tilted? You could also add something on the shoulders so that it won't be a simple nike shirt. Thanks in advance.

Sponsor : Civitas D.I.R http://www.civitasgroup.ro/despre/de...-alegi-pe-noi/ (I want the Civitas from their site)
Size ( 160x160 / 414x414 ) : Can you do both please? I don't know how to make them smaller and I would like to see them big so....please do them both :)

As for the lion.... I want all 3 of mine to be fantasy and with the lion on the lower part of the shirts as in the 3rd kit. But is there anyway you can use the lion from the Universitatea Craiova badge? And put it a little tilted? You could also add something on the shoulders so that it won't be a simple nike shirt. Thanks in advance.

ill try my best

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

i got it off a forum. HERE
download all the design packs

mate can i ask where you got the team creasts from been looking for them

I tried making these kits, i dont personally think they are good, the desgin was tricky, see what you think :)

looks good, move the sponsors up to the end of the sleeve, thats the thing that was wong with my kits, use the Rate my Kits Thread on the site, search it, its useful :)

I tried making these kits, i dont personally think they are good, the desgin was tricky, see what you think :)
Thanks for the effort JustNEZ. They look ok but there is no CIVITAS sponsor on them and that is a dragon, not the lion from the badge....

Thanks again for trying to do them.

Team Name: St Mirren
Unique ID (if config is needed):
Home Kit: Black and White stripes with one black sleeve and one white sleeve
Away Kit: red with black and white bits like barcelona away kit
Third Kit: all black with think horizontal dark grey stripes
Brand: nike
Sponsor: samsung

thanks in advance :)

Team: Glasgow Rangers
Config: Yes
Template: LS if not SS
Sponser: fly emirates
Make: Puma

Home: basically like the home shirt atm with puma sponser and fly emirates and gold spl badges if possible.

Away: same as home only white, navy blue

Third: Gold and Dark navy id like a nice design if you can pick one thats different thatd be great! Oh and 5 stars above badge if possible mate

Thanks in advance if these are possible mate