mcsheffrey

Reaction score
I have tried numerous times to make an effective 3-1-4-2 same as Juve but had no success, anyone can a good working one I can use.

bpd bpd bpd
regista
dw bbm bwm dw
tm f9

Yea massive help that was.........:S

I had a go myself at making it and not working at all, think this FM is broken. I have never had so much problems with formations and tactics on any FM or CM In my life, absolutely killing this game and wish I never bought it frankly.

Blah blah blah never had so many problems in my life blah blah blah.

The game is getting more REALISTIC each year, if you can't win with Juventus, you're obviously worse than you think you are.

Hey.

I am playing a multiplayer game with a friend of mine and I am using a 3-1-4-2. Dont know how this works for everyone else but I started as Arzanese and I am in Serie A in our 5th season, he is in Serie B with Foggia. I seem to play decent with it, dont know how it will work for you.

Awaiting moderating when I added it here. speedy.sh/efzYa/3-5-2-Arzanese.tac in the mean time

The game is getting more REALISTIC each year, if you can't win with Juventus, you're obviously worse than you think you are.

easy tiger

Alright no need to be childish mate.

I wasn't using Juve actually, I was playing with Fiorentina and trying to replicate Juventus Conte tactics.

I have won Serie A already with Juve before but it proves nothing, most tactics work well when you have such a good team to play with. Using worse teams shows the true colours of a tactic.