Renato10

Reaction score
This is my current team.

juve.jpg

What improvements can be made?

Budget: 20M.

pretty good team there mate would look to strengthen def and forwards with youth recomend davide santon for rwb/lwb can get him for free at end of first season and mario fernandes as cb is a beast

Sell either Grosso, Storari/Manninger and maybe Salihamidzic as well.

Buy a RB, another backup CB and a couple of CM.

RB: Sime Vrsaljko,
CB: Tomas Hubocan
CM: Denys Garmash, Adrien, Defour, Rasmus Elm

I bought sissoko, coentrao, kadlec // sold grosso, salihamidzic, amauri, laquinta

next season m´vila, hazard, pazzini, cassano, m. motta (all of them were offered to me tho) / sold melo (high wages)

and the midfield moussa sissoko - mohamed sissoko - marchisio - hazard was immense

Melo and Momo Sissoko are both pretty defensive and similar, maybe look for someone a bit more attacking and rotate those two?

I bought Paulo Henrique from Santos. He was expensive, but I am sure he will not disappoint...
For next season i am planning: fellaini or m'villa (ball winning midfielder),moussa sissoko (box to box) and a good young poacher with potencial to be one of the best -> any suggestions?

And for defence: Coentrao/Jose Angel (full back), Toby Alderweireld (ball playing defender)

What do you guys think?

Buy Frederik Sørensen who you have on loan. The clause is very little. About 450k i think, and does a brilliant job for me.

for poacher I definately suggest kadlec he is cheap, young and got a good potential to be best or mattia destro