JOFM2

Reaction score
Juventus are the perfect team to play a 3-5-2 with. The synopsis of this formation is to play a high, wide line with quick central defenders, wing backs who stay wide and close down opposition wide players in order to stop crosses coming in, a well balanced midfield and attack. I came to the conclusion that the less crosses I conceded the less goals I conceded, with a quick, dynamic back 3 it enables me to play a high line as any balls played in behind they would be able to cover. Therefore with cutting out crosses and balls played in behind it leaves the oppositions options of attack very limited. I see many tactics that are quite happy to concede a 1 or 2 goals a game because they'll score 3 or 4, well I hate conceding goals.

View attachment 310468View attachment 310455

Training
Pre Season - General Training: Defending, Match Preparation: Match Tactics
Season - General Training: Defending, Match Preparation: Team Cohesion

Opposition Instructions
It is vital to close down any wide players and show them onto to their weaker foot and if appropriate tackle them hard.

View attachment 310451View attachment 310115

Last edited:
Amen to you bro! I too hate conceding goals! Will try this with a less talented team! ;)

EDIT: Where's the download link?

No, I set up as;

Buffon

Ogbanna, Bonnucci, Chiellini

Liechsteiner, Assamoah

Anchor Man: Vidal
BBM: Marchisio
AP: Pogba

F9: Tevez
AF: Lorente

As Juve have a low budget I tend to buy a young cheap player and loan him back for a season, such as; Balanta, Tielemans

hmmm...

i uses this tactic....chielini goes foward and liorente played as centre back...i had 27 shots vs sassuolo and the match came 0-0...then i played with calgiari,i did what have you said,i focused on winger and i lost 2-1...something goes wrong:mad: