Shahoud Walid

Reaction score
Hi
i'm managing Juventus F.C in my 4th Season with the club
View attachment 205906

this is my Tactics screen:
View attachment 205905

here is the problem i have this thing that i like to use young domestic players for my teams so i prefer young italian players
and i need a striker the can score lots of goals
i have matri who has been amazing for the 3 past seasons in the first he won the italian league top goalscorer and won the 2nd top goalscorer of ECC in my 2nd season and won the top goalscorer of ECC in my 3rd season
View attachment 205907
View attachment 205913
View attachment 205908
but he's now 30 years old and not impressing anymore
so i decided to use macheda
View attachment 205909
View attachment 205910
he has amazing scoring ability

so i need a young substitute (target man or poacher) for macheda
coz i might sell matri especially that he's value is 23.5 million euro

thank u

Last edited:
Paloschi, maybe? He is extremely good, especially Mental-wise

Where's Paloschi at?

He'd be a good bet, if you want a young Italian striker, I would check out him/Velocci/Aveni/Destro/Forestieri/Ragatzu.

If you want to stay in the domestic market Beleck should be coming on, Nangis/Sanogo/Niang will be worth a check. Alcacer as well, he'll be pricey though, or Khouma Babacar.

They're the obvious choices, I usually stick with young Italian's when I'm Juve but the odd Babacar/Sanogo doesn't hurt.

My personal star buy is Battocchio at Udinese, you can pick him up for close to 3.5 million euros in the first few seasons. You can train him into a deep playmaker or advanced playmaker, he's the guy I replaced Pirlo with.

Matri's gas does run out, as a poacher, but if you switch roles to advanced forward with a bit more of a restraint on breaking the line constantly he does stay good well into his early 30's if he's well managed.

But I agree, looking at that squad you do need a young poacher/targetman.

Actually Paloschi i have him co-owned
View attachment 205914View attachment 205915

as for Sanogo i have the player but i'm sending him on loan but still he's not performing well

but i prefer italian nationality players
as for Battocchio i don't need M(c) players coz i have Poli, marchisio, vidal, Giandonato and Bertolacci

hey i have this guy i think he's generated but still
View attachment 205916View attachment 205917View attachment 205918

so thats the Poacher\target man solved
thanks

But still can u find me a Trequartista to replace Quagliarella as he's 31 years old and i need someone to replace Giuseppe Rossi ??

Last edited:
also managing Juventus in my build up for 5th season. so far have Kadlec, Hernandez (ex Palermo), Sanogo, Babacar (ex Fiorentian) as key strikers. Quagliarella was awesome but he's retired at the end of the last season and lost Niang due to release clause, but he was either awesome or useless, very inconsistant.I would recommend Abel Hernandez, he was scoring well, but agree Sanogo has been dissapointing, as has Babacar. Kadlec is consistant. Tried to bring in Leandro, Damiao but their clubs asking for over 50 Million each, so went for De Jong and Paloschi instead.