Astrit

Reaction score
I'm Juventus and playing with 4-4-1-1 Formation and I'm Hammering Teams!

4-4-1-1290.jpg

records151.jpg

Can you put some screenshots of your result? We want to know the scoring. Which patch do you played?

I'm playing 9.2.0 and here are the results of the last season 2013/2014 so far =)

1st400.jpg

2nd300.jpg

Hi man, im new in this site as a member, i really like it, im from Mexico and i'm a Juventus fanatic. i have been using your tactic and is awesome, my last tactic was awesome too but at some point the results wasn't goods as at the begining, same thing with your tactic, i won SERIE A, CHAMPIONS, ITALIAN COUP with my tactic and yours too. I don´t have any idea of why the tactics ( no matter wich one) stops to work? do u have any clue? i have a really good team,

Buffon
Santon
Cristiano Ronaldo
David Villa
Daniel Aquino
Inler
Laurtio
Camacho and others, so i don´t think that the problem are the players, i hope u can help me. thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

OThers*

Last edited:
idk what to say, but i Train my players one-by-one and they're reaching already their full potential, maybe thats the point!

Show us your transfers, looks a lil bit dodgey that you can afford some of those players :)

lol - the reason u are hammering teams is because of the players you have.

lol - the reason u are hammering teams is because of the players you have.

oh really - lol - of course m8 if u dont have good players u dont have good team and u can't win games - dont be stupid with such funny comments ! Thnx (K)

mate your the one in a micky mouse league with two of the worlds best players and you boast about hammering teams?

by the way juve suck, chelsea shat on them.

Well u seem to be a kid as u still think bout Micky Mouse.. About those two of the worlds' best players - I think it's allowed to buy every player in this game if u can, as this is Managing game, and I'm not boasting I just put the tactic I was playing with. By the way Chelsea won, but if u would have looked the stats of two games they were in Juve's side, but that's normal when u r fan of another club so I don't care what u ppl say bout Juve. That's my heart's team and I am their fan!

ps. THE TACTIC I POSTED - WASN'T MADE BY ME. Sorry but I forgot where i got it from and that's why i didnt dab it!

**** me mate u don't have a clue, micky mouse league means the league is ******* easy, the italian leage has four good teams and the rest are dog *****.
About the chelsea game, i don't give a **** about statistics, chelsea dominated both games and juventus only drew because of a penalty.

also about ur tactic, i wasnt slagging it off or anything i was just saying the most likely reason you are hammering teams is because of the strength of your squad and the teams in the league

I aint **** ya buddy dontcha worry :p. About those four good teams - we can compare those four teams with 8 teams of English, Spanish or Any other League. ITALIAN ARE BETTER! Also I'm not from Italy but that's the reality. Just think, If Barcelona, ManUTD or any other club would have so many Injuried players like Juventus had this season, they would not have been in Champions League. OK. I don't have a club, and I'm hammering teams of So-Called Micky Mouse league ha ha ha, but I Hammered ManUTD, Chelsea, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Valenica and so and so.. so according to you they are better. BUT I HAMMED THEM. Oh yeah.. beacuse of those players.. but that's the game buddy - u can buy which player u want and nobody would come to stop you. So stop writing - I dont wanna argue with a kid like u that dont know ***** about football! Thanks :p

Last edited:
its hammered not hammed.
also im talking about real life you muppet. I can name 10 good teams in the prem, chelsea, man united, liverpool, arsenal, villa, tottenham, everton, man city, wigan and west ham, our top 4 is better than your top four by a mile.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

oh yeah and i probably know a lot more than you about football u ****** ameture.

Oh nice 2 hear that hope u can be a real manager in ur life - thnx for correcting that was my mistake :p and thnx for the offences. Hope admins sees these words lol!

my god you are actually stupid u sarcy ******.

good luck in the league by the way, you're gonna need it now that every italian team is out of the champs league - MATE

how can i train my players one-by-one? making special trainings for each? i made 4 trainings ( defenders, strikers, midfielders and wingers) that is not enough? i forgot to tell you that i'm already in 2012/13 season. ill add some pics of my team, i hope u can find something wrong. i love Juve and the "mickey mouse league fanatic" u can keep dreaming about chelsea, barely they can beat Juventus, maybe Terry will fail another penalty, do u remeber that? just SWEEET! ah before i forget it, i have the 9.1.0 patch, i know that u have the last one but i can't install the 9.3 patch yet

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

by the way, how can i add pics in this forum? lol

having a argument over a football management games??? both of yas need to grow up.IT JUST ISN'T WORTH IT AT THE END OF THE DAY

but winning serie "A" aint special. ive done it with AC milan without signing anyone... and i dunno how you got messi or kaka without cheating (if you signed them in your first season.)

im not the one arguing - this kid cannot take that his tactic hasnt made any difference just the fact he has messi and kaka.

im not the one arguing - this kid cannot take that his tactic hasnt made any difference just the fact he has messi and kaka.

yep nothing really to shout about really.... but just dont argue about **** like this its pointless

Last edited:
yeah ok fair enough but all i said was that he was hammering people because of kaka and messi, then he couldnt take the truth.