forzajuve101

Reaction score
I am a long time reader first time thread starter. As in most games I am stubborn to ask for help but enough is enough. Included as attachments, I hope they work, is my team (juventus), the fixures I have taken apart of, and the tactic which is Dans attacking/control dynamo.

I will include the givens so that it may help someone with my struggle. I have no intention of giving up on this save as I have with a disappointing Toronto FC save and a wonderful Arsenal save including a double first season and the treble the season after.

Starting XI 4-1-2-1-2 Name/role/duty

Buffon : Keeper/Defend
LB: Chiellini/FB-Defend
CB1:Leggrotaglie/Bonnuci~CD-Cover
CB2:David Luiz/Otamendi~CD-Stopper
RB:M.Motta/Kiko Femenia~FB-Defend

DM-Mohamed Sissoko-ANC

CM1:Moussa Sissoko-APM-Support
CM2:Felipe Melo-APM-Attack

AM-Diego-Trequartista-Attack

ST1:Del Piero-Complete Forward-Attack
ST2:Amauri/Iaquinta-Poacher-Attack

My VII bench consists of storari(GK),bonnuci,otamendi(CB), trezeguet, lanzafame, marchisio, amauri/iaquinta/delpiero, based on the XI

The stats

Goals:
Iaquinta apps 12(3)-19 goals
Amauri apps 9(6)-14 goals
Diego 20-9goals-16assists

The problem I have is with consistency, I really struggled in europa league group stage, with unconvincing 1-1 draws and 1-0 home victories against european minnows such as austria wien, and aa gent. I am neck and neck with ac milan for the title, I am in first with 37 points in 13 games, 12 wins and a draw, while they are 35 points with 11 wins, 2 draws, and a loss.
I know my team can play better, they are very wasteful with one on ones, yes amauri and iaquinta bag hat tricks and have more then a goal a game ratio, but I feel I can bring out more out of them especially if I meet the likes of liverpool, man city, atletico madrid in the knockout rounds of europa league.

I am new to the game, as an avid footy player and my fingers stuck to an xbox controller playing fifa10, I feel im not playing the game right, I don't know what to do mid game when i am winning, or tying, or losing, or a man down or 2 men up, as was the case in a seria a game that i only scraped by 1-0 with a penalty.

If there is anything else I can add please tell me I will post back as soon as I can as I have such a love for the game and only want to do better!!

i wouldnt put del piero as a complete forward, hes not really suited to that. Also your front men are too attack minded, you can change del piero complete forward to deep lying forward on support, since you already have diego as a trequartista. And you could keep one of the central midfielders to box to box midfielders when you want more possesion or when you need to defend a little bit more. An anchor man is only useful when you are up against a team with a very strong AMC, so try experimenting your DMC some more.

What did you do to De ceglie? Id say you are wasting Chiellini on a fullback position when he is more of a steel wall :/ And you fullbacks can be set to automatic, having your entire back 4 on defense with a DMC is just too cautious lol. hope i helped

use this tactic mate ;) you cant play Melo and Sissoko as Advanced playmakers, they are BtB and Dm respectively, give the only bit of real creative freedom to Diego!

Del Piero - Trequrista (he does not have alot of pace left nor stamina)
Amauri - Complete Forward attack or Target Man

Motta and Chiellini (well your Fullbacks) need to be set on Support or Attack to give you more width (they should not be Defend duties)

Diego needs to be Attacking Midfielder - Attack or Advanced Playmaker - Attack!

David Luiz needs to be Cb - Cover (good pace and good anticipation)
Otamendi - Cb - Defend

here is my tactic, its 4-4-2 and a 4-5-1

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=2243