Adam Lee

Reaction score
Heading into the second season with Juventus after winning Serie A and losing the CL final to Barcelona. Thinking towards the next few seasons and looking to bring in a young replacement for Pirlo.

I've had a look at Poli and he looks alright. Anyone else got other suggestions??

I currently play a 3-5-2 formation with Pirlo sitting deep and attacking when required.

They are not young but they have at least 3 brilliant seasons in them:

Dario Conca
Murillo (Cruzeiro)
Ignacio Scocco

Or you can do what everybody does and buy ISCO.

Thiago has good attributes. I bought him second season to replace Scholes, think I payed around 24 mil

Benat from Benfica may be decent aswell

They are not young but they have at least 3 brilliant seasons in them:

Dario Conca
Murillo (Cruzeiro)
Ignacio Scocco

Or you can do what everybody does and buy ISCO.

Isn't Isco better suited to a more advanced role though? That's where i've always played him in other saves anyway.

Agree with Both Average Joe's suggestion's.....Thiago is Brilliant if Used Correctly while Benat too can be pretty effective (He is from Real Betis not Benfica)....Also Try to unsettle Verrati or Wilshere if possible if Money isnt an Issue....

Agree with Both Average Joe's suggestion's.....Thiago is Brilliant if Used Correctly while Benat too can be pretty effective (He is from Real Betis not Benfica)....Also Try to unsettle Verrati or Wilshere if possible if Money isnt an Issue....

He's at Benfica on my save in 3rd season, ooops :p

If you decide to go with Thiago I suggest specifically training him in the positioning attribute + train as a deep lying playmaker

Moutinho may be worth a look aswell, maybe even Axel Witsel (spelling)

Veratti was awesome on older FMs, not used him on 13 though!

is benat not from betis?

"Benat too can be pretty effective (He is from Real Betis not Benfica)" Kairooney

"
He's at Benfica on my save in 3rd season, ooops
tongue.gif
" me

Yes.... ;)

buy a regen at 16 yrs of age 2 yrs in youth/reserve then shud be ready to play 15 games a season following season 25 games a season slowly blend him in

Ole Kristian Selnæs. The guy has been awesome for me first season on my Hamburg save.

Just wondering wether Paul Pogba should be considered as an option? I just finished my second season and throughout my first season, I had been putting him on training as a DLP. Will he be developed enough to replace pirlo by the start of the second season or I should I buy someone?

Heading into the second season with Juventus after winning Serie A and losing the CL final to Barcelona. Thinking towards the next few seasons and looking to bring in a young replacement for Pirlo.

I've had a look at Poli and he looks alright. Anyone else got other suggestions??

I currently play a 3-5-2 formation with Pirlo sitting deep and attacking when required.

Get a quality regen as someone already suggested OR get the man who many believe will replace Pirlo on the national squad: Marco Verratti he is a great player or Valerio Verre who starts loaned to Siena but co-owned by Roma and Genoa here his is imo he was nicely developed:
View attachment 336873

i would highly recommend Will Hughes, he has buckets of potential,
His stats go through the roof after a few seasons.
He has turned into the heart of my Swansea team, keeping Michu out of the team.
Check him out, he should be cheap if still young otherwise he will cost a bomb.