shitman21

Reaction score
1)i want to know how other people play with their juventus team and what tactic,player,role etc.
2)iaquinta and amauri is not banging in goals for me.and i feel they are underrated because their finishing is 14 and composure is 15????wtf i'd rather play delpiero as my main striker.
3)what player shud i buy as juventus,im in first season and i bought marco verratti and lucas(brazillian)(attacking midfielder)

PLEASE REPLY<THANKS SRY IF IM DUMB

oh and quagliarella is shooting like he just pick up a bag of ****

Last edited:
iaquinta and amauri are past there best now so you think bout replacing them with players like giladino, cavani or pazzini as he will want a bigger club in a few years of game time also co-own verratti as you wont need him for a few years as you have aquiliani and machisio in the centre for running things so bring verratti in when del piero retires.

Last edited:
iaquinta and amauri are past there best now so you think bout replacing them with players like giladino, cavani or pazzini as he will want a bigger club in a few years of game time also co-own verratti as you wont need him for a few years as you have aquiliani and machisio in the centre for running things so bring verratti in when del piero retires.
lol i thought amauri and iaquinta is at their peak.....but are their finishing is quite underrated?

no they aren't the best strikers available to a club like juventus...........u could keep them as backup but i suggest in getting better front men........also make sure u have a solid defense as juventus have always been known for it with players like cannavaro and chiellini over the recent years

but my transfer budget is 0M!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*** because i bought all the player i loan like marco motta ,pepe,quagliarella....so i got 0m