dassaspurs

Reaction score
hi guys was wondering if anyone could help me out

started game as liverpool manager and after 2 succsessive league titles was dissapointed in my board saying they was only sattisfied in me so when juve approached me for there vacant managers jib decided to jump at chance

ONLY problem is no players are actually interested in joining my club apart from average players
why is this juve are a massive club

anybody have a clue

Dunno, but 1 year relegated, no title for a couple of years, no Europe qualification....

even all my youngsters off my shortlist arnt even interested just lost a player to peterboro cmon get real

You have several regens that can fit your squad. Have you tried getting any?

i have just done a regen search and there are 162 players on there
i then tick unrealistic transfers and there now is only 3 players interested

Dont do that. Keep the unrealistic off because some of them would go to your team. Just offer a contract or get some on loan, get older players (wage problem here)

but i offered for a older lpool player that i had taken to that club and he wouldnt talk to me and he signed for the pbora

And loans? Cant you get them? Its you best chance to get some good rep and try to take more regens to build a good squad for the future. Free transfer players?

You have tons of options to get players, just choose what you want to do and be patient

but this is juventus get real a york and charlton regen just turned me down lol

I think you are not viewing the problem properly. If you cant get players into your teams, by buying them, loaned them.

You want regens from those teams and they dont want to go, or they refuse your contract?

no its not just regens nobody wants to join my club even ****** league 2 players lol

Try from another league, like greek, chek or portuguese. very good players on this ones to start with

Try and find some good players with mega low rep by manually searching, I found a bloke with over 170 PA by doing this. You also could sign the players you can sign with high rep just to increase the amount of players wanting to join. Try to butter them up in the press.

I had the same problem, but winning the champions league helps, but some players like Gotze still doesn't want to join after winning three times in a row in the CL

I've done the same thing, picked up a struggling Milan side in the 4th season and couldn't attract anyone. Luckily i managed to rack up some wins and get up to about 9th and staying in the Europa league until i could get to the window and i managed to get a very old Berbatov for £2m.

I'm in the second season with them now and after having won the Europa league, the domestic cup and taking 2nd/3rd (i've forgotten lol) i got a good enough reputation to pull in some good players, i snapped up a load of free signings a few months before so i've got Ayew, Ongenda, a good keeper and some other quality players.

Can you find out the history of your team over the last few seasons? It'll probably have the reason why the reputation of the club is so low. Also look for old players and contracts running out in 6 months as they have lower expectations. Try admiring the player and talk to the media a bit too that could help.

I've heard improving facilities can help? I've managed to get the board to improve the training facilities but it's gonna take another few months before i can tell you the results.

I had the same exact thing with Juventus for quite a few seasons, but not quite as bad. After winning the league in 2nd season I was able to sign most Ligue 1 players most Serie A players that weren't on a rival team. Bundesliga seemed completely random, a select few were interested but the vast majority weren't. Spain and England were completely out of the question.
After winning the league again I was able to get certain young English players (Kyle Walker, Sturridge, Jack Rodwell).
Now, in my fifth season, having won the league the past 3 years and doing really will in continentals(but never quite winning), most players are interested, even some on the top teams.
Giuseppe Rossi, who is one of my favorite players and who I checked every season to see if I could sign, finally became interested. I also was able to sign Eden Hazard.
Winning=Reputation increase=Freedom to sign most players