ibo-cool

Banned
Reaction score
for the striker i can spend up to 35 mil and MC i can spend up to 25,,,,,i am expexted to be the winner of the league and it's in the second season
help will be appreciated THANKS:D

ST - Dzeko as he wants to go to Juve in real :)
MC - what type you are looking for ? deep lying pm, advanced pm, b2b, ball wining ?

ST - Dzeko , Lukaku , Barrios , Babacar
MC - Moussa Sissoko

ST - Dzeko as he wants to go to Juve in real :)
MC - what type you are looking for ? deep lying pm, advanced pm, b2b, ball wining ?
i want advance playmaker and ball winning MF for the ball winning MF i'll go with moussa sissoko

ST - what about G. Pazzini ? Juventus is interested in him, he looks good too. , same for Benzema. You should go for one of them if Dzeko is not available

adv pm - montolivo, pjanic

Last edited:
Javier Pastore , Ivan Rakitic , maybe?
i'll go for rakitic :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

ST - what about G. Pazzini ? Juventus is interested in him, he looks good too. , same for Benzema. You should go for one of them if Dzeko is not available

adv pm - montolivo, pjanic
ok thank you:D

i'll go for rakitic :)

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

ok thank you:D

You should also sign Lukaku if you have the money , he becomes a beast in some years.

Dzeko for ST

For ball winning mid - Annan. His tackling ratio is rouly 7 in my game.
For an attacking centre mid - Sissoko. Although many people play him as defensive, he actually has the mentality of an attacking player.