Juventus torna su cui esse appartengono

Jugzy'

Reaction score

*Note: My AC Milan save has corrupted so please open this one :)

attachment.php

150px-Juventus_F.C._Logo.png

Cantona named new Juventus boss

eric-cantona-pic-getty-image-3-871266415.jpg

Eric Cantona today has taken charge of team affairs at Juventus as he has been named there new manager after Luigi Delneri resigned due to personal problems. Many Juventus fans are questioning Andrea Agnelli's decision to put Cantona in charge as they are wanting to push into the top four after they finished 7th last season.

This is what some Juventus fans had to say on Cantonas appointment,

Fan 1 - Good luck to the lad, he knew what to do when he was a player and he was **** good at, so hopefully he can learn our players to play like him and be world beaters

Fan 2 - I'm not sure about this as we could have gone for some one more experienced like Martin O'Neil or just any one really. But we will have to see what he brings to the club

Fan 3 - I don't think it is the right decision, i am not sure he can meet our expectations . But he maybe could with a few decent signings he could do very well.

So mixed views from the fans but this is what Cantona had to say in his press conference;

BBC Sport - Welcome back to football Eric, why Juventus?

Cantona - Because they are a brilliant club, i have always wanted to manage in Italy and when Juventus approached me i would never had said no

Sky Sports News - Will there be any changes with your back room staff ?

Cantona - I am not sure yet maybe

KICK!Magazine - Will you be bringing in any new faces to Juventus ?

Cantona - Most likely yes. I am looking into a few possible signings.

www.juventus.com - Many fans will want to know your tactical approach, can you tell us that ?

Cantona - No. I think the alloted time is up now, thank you

Cantona has also confirmed that he has been given a transfer budget of £15,000,000 and is rumored to be interested in Diego Renen and Adam Hlousek.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:21 PM ----------

Please comment if you look as i have 0 replies and 56 views ... Thanks

I think it is good but with the Press Conference's Don't just write what comes on the screen as it is limited expand on it.