Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place but hey ho here i go<)

I've just started a game with Juve, looking to make the old lady a dominant force in Europe again. They have some good players, but obviously are a squad in need of improvement.

I've looked at signing Sergio Aguero (seeing as he seems close to a deal in real life;)) but hes way out my price range for now.

I have £25m to spend.

What areas would you say need improving?, i've identified Michel Bastos as my main target as i need a new left winger and he can also cover at LB when needed. Probably another CB too.

How hard is a save with Juve, in terms of trying to make them the giants of Serie A once again, and of course, Europe?

Are you on patch 10.3?

If so, sign Cheik M'Bengué £6.25 million, Renato Augosto £5.75 million, Phil Jones £15 million. Kadlec is cheap(ish) too.

I have literally just started a Juve save. I'm using a 4-4-2, with Del Piero creating from the left. Currently making a deal for Neymar to become his prodigy. City bid £28m for Chiellini, he can go for £45m+ but no less. :) Considering flogging Marchisio to Arsenal, love him as a player but would free up some much needed funds! Aguero wouldn't be a bad signing at all, you can afford him with instalments. Also, how do you have that budget? I was given £5.7m and I've managed to squeeze it up to £9.5m through adjustments and requests.

where does krasic play better in , lw or rw.

think of getting a winger at teh weak side.

I have literally just started a Juve save.. City bid £28m for Chiellini, he can go for £45m+ but no less. :)

I am Real Madrid and Juve robbed me i had to pay £52 M for him lol :( in July 2011

where does krasic play better in , lw or rw.

think of getting a winger at teh weak side.

Right side. He's a beast!

Woo, signed Neymar. Sissoko out, and why oh why must I be stuck with Barzagli at 50k a week. >.<

Jack Rodwell. I have him on my Juventus save. He's a beast.

i am on patch 11.3 using marshalls january update.

whats the best formation to use? i have 4-4-2 at the moment thinking of selling felipe melo and getting someone else to partner marchiso in the middle of the park with michel bastos on the left krasic on the right.

wonder if i can tempt pirlo ;)

as regards to strikers would i be best going 4-4-1-1 playing del piero in behind a striker. not sure who to sell out of iaquinta and toni.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

If you need a Left Winger go for Juan Manuel Vargas he has stat's for left back too if needed too.