• Thread starter biggaz
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 3K
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

biggaz

Just had a thought, if juv get relegated surly they whouldn't be allowed into the champions League. That must mean that there will be extra CL places. Lets say these places went to Scotland it could that mean that Rangers would take Juves place in the CL and hibs who finished behind Rangers would take there place in the UEFA Cup?

Hmmmm not sure what would happen about their Champions League place. If they do lose it, then it would be interesting to see who they pick to take their place.

It would more than likely be another Italian side.

If not they willd o what they do with fair play and draw it out a top hat :rolleyes:

Yeh it would probably be an Italian side, seeing as they have been the ones effected by Juve.

No Italian sides might be in Europe though because the previous 2 seasons will be classed a s void.

He had nothing to do with the match fixing so why would he try and kill himself? I heard that juve, milan, fiorentina and lazio maybe getting relegated, i think that everyone would possibly just move up one place to solve the champions league issue

I don't think anythings going to happen to the clubs now, because I think I heard that the players have got off with nothing happening so if the players have then so would the clubs. Pessotto was stressed I think, from what I read on the BBC's article of his fall.

Who said its a suicide bid?? Falling from a window is easily done >_>

Seriously though..theres nothing to say he tried to kill himself,or that he has been caught up in the allegations

ajw said:

Seriously though..theres nothing to say he tried to kill himself,or that he has been caught up in the allegations

what about the fact his wife said he was sufferign from depression?

ajw said:

I know there suffering financial trouble but to get the players to clean the windows is a bit much. :p

Well some prosecutors have called for Juve to be relegated two divisions and Milan,Fiorentina and Lazio one...that would be huge

Isnt it also deduction of points part of the punishment like -14 for juve if they do go down 2 divisions will be a shame but then the transfer market will be interesting lol.

Yeh they also want to give them -14 (or could have been -15) points to make it difficult for them to win promotion again.

Status
Not open for further replies.