1612515171858.png
1612515204322.png
1612515228663.png

Currently at the top lower league.

Very interesting stuff here.
I am testing it with Newcastle ,like you. Very well. Got hit by a lot of injuries and get a draw and hearbreaking loss to Liecester. But overall very good staff.
I will test it with Atalanta , BvB and some midclub from France. Can you suggest what to do when i need a goal except go very attacking ? And what to do when i need to hold the lead against big teams ?
Here are the screens from Newcastle save....won't go 38/38 ,but very nice tactic so far..
line ups.png
line ups1.png
tactics.png
Schedule.png

Well, I've started a new career in fm21 unemployed, but immediately accepted an offer from Ipswich town in sky bet league one ... I was planning to use 4-4-2 formation, but during pre-season friendlies I was experimenting with some variations which led me to 4-1-3-2 with two wide midfielders with inverted winger roles ! Suddenly during a match it turned to 4-1-1-4 with flat four defenders (wing backs on support), one defensive midfielder (halfback), one centeral midfielder (deep lying/advanced playmaker on support), two inverted wingers as regular starters (left on support and right on attack duty) and finally two forwards (deep lying forward on support, pressing forward on attack duty or advanced forward based on player who starts the match) !
In 7 matches, we grabbed 6 wins and only 1 draw, with GF-GA stats 15-5 ! I'm making some adjusment during the match to send more players forward if we need a goal and opposite, if we need to protect the lead ! I don't know what can I do during my first season without any signing cause the club has no money ! But it is interesting in attacking phase as every adjusment that I'm making during a game, open new doors for my players to put intense pressure on opponent !
I will update this message if you are interested ! 🔥🔥🔥

Well, I've started a new career in fm21 unemployed, but immediately accepted an offer from Ipswich town in sky bet league one ... I was planning to use 4-4-2 formation, but during pre-season friendlies I was experimenting with some variations which led me to 4-1-3-2 with two wide midfielders with inverted winger roles ! Suddenly during a match it turned to 4-1-1-4 with flat four defenders (wing backs on support), one defensive midfielder (halfback), one centeral midfielder (deep lying/advanced playmaker on support), two inverted wingers as regular starters (left on support and right on attack duty) and finally two forwards (deep lying forward on support, pressing forward on attack duty or advanced forward based on player who starts the match) !
In 7 matches, we grabbed 6 wins and only 1 draw, with GF-GA stats 15-5 ! I'm making some adjusment during the match to send more players forward if we need a goal and opposite, if we need to protect the lead ! I don't know what can I do during my first season without any signing cause the club has no money ! But it is interesting in attacking phase as every adjusment that I'm making during a game, open new doors for my players to put intense pressure on opponent !
I will update this message if you are interested ! 🔥🔥🔥

I'd be interested in hearing more and the team instructions you've opted for.