D.O.B: 23/03/1983
Nationality: Senegal
Position: Central Defender/Defensive Midfeilder
13632.jpg

Strengths
Tackling, Marking, Heading, Strength, Work Rate​

Weaknesses
Crossing, Long Shots, Long Throws​

Bought him for my sunderland teamin 1st season, only 17 games in and he has scored 8, he is solid at the back and has probably been the reason i've done so well till this stage, amongst the top flight for fewer goals conceded. He is probably the best signing you could make if you are a team that is anywhere between 1st - 10th in the premiership.​

Suggested Roles
Central Defender or Defensive Midfeilder​

Screenshots

Attached Thumbnails

Last edited:
I couldnt agree with you more. I signed him for Liverpool after a season to bulk up my defence as Jamie Carragher was going down hill. I signed him to be a bench warmer really to come in when I had injuries or suspensions. It was an added bonus that he could play in midfield.
After a season he is one of the first players on the team sheet and for 13mil he is one of my best buys. He scores plenty of goals and gets 10+ MOMs a season. My scouts got a Brucie bonus for spotting this 1!

sorry guys thts a few things i've posted in the wrong place haha, jst thought i'd share a good player with you. one tht is actually worth the mone lol:p

its not the wrong place :) just read the rules in that link mate..

aw ok i'll post him with all the required screenies

DO NOT SHOW CA/PA VALUES!!
Or you will be infracted! Use spoilers if you are going to!

what are they?

Last edited:
haha, cut and copy all this into the 1st post you made mate :) you will have to upload the pics again... its neater... thanks

am not long out ma bed mate haha! am slightly confused here trying to feed my daughter at same time lmao!

no worries mate :) when you get around to it, children come 1st, not Football Manager :)