Meerkat_Arshavin

Simples!
Reaction score
07-07-2010
And now, our breaking news from South Africa. Germany's high hope's of winning the World Cup were brought down after Puyol sent Spain into there first ever World Cup final.
They never deserved to reach the final. Germany outscored the top two faviourts to win the World Cup. I understand that Spain have amazing players, but so does England and Argentina. Guess they got complacent. It's a big shame.

Last edited:
Looks interesting so far, I have a feeling you will be taking over Leverkusen or Bremen or something :p Love the title!

have a nice time with ur pon oliver kahn :)

Great start to the story.

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:57 PM ----------

12-07-2010
I walked into the press conference room, at Olympiastadion. My heart was beating very hard and I thought I was about to faint. I could see it in the faces of the journalist's that they were shocked to see me, Oliver Kahn, the new Hertha BSC Berlin.
Oliver Kahn: Good afternoon. Who would like to ask the first question?Journalist: You sit here as the new manager of this club. How do feel about getting this job?
Oliver Kahn: I'm glad to kick start my managing career at a club like Hertha.
Kevin Bischoff: Hertha last season were relegated from the Bundesliga. Do you think you can get promoted this season?
Oliver Kahn: Yeah I feel we can return to the Bundesliga at the first time of asking.
Peter Haas: There are rumours that Maximilian Nicu may leave the club. Will you be taking advantage of this interest other clubs have on Nicu?
Oliver Kahn: No. We need money, but we need Nicu even more.
Peter Haas: There are reports that you are interested in Christoph Dabrowski. Is it true?
Oliver Kahn: I've heard rumours that I am dumb enough to sign Messi. I don't have the money to buy him but when I do, I'l think about.
Press Officer: The press conference at Olympiastadion has now been concluded.

good start, hertha have a half decent side so you should get into the bundesliga quite easily :)