Kaka 30~60 goals 10~30 assist in a season Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdafif

Reaction score
Hi guys,i finally cracked it. Kaka as an imbalance player who keeps on scoring more than forwards or strikers. Put Kaka as Trequartista behind the advance forward .in a 4-2-3-1.
set his attacking and creativity somewhere around 70~80%.set running with ball(OFTEN), longshots(OFTEN),Through ball(Often),run ball from deep(Often),crossball(sometimes),Wideplay(Move into channels),Roam from position(Yes),Hold up ball(YES). i did not put him as targetman or primary playmer.

once 3 matches straight kaka scored 3 hat tricks and currently im playing season 2012 and kaka is 29 years old. already scored 38 goals while the second best striker in la liga(David Villa) only got 24 to his tally.

Preffered move: teach kaka places shot,run with ball often,run with ball through the centre of the park .

Hope it works with your FM.

ALT+F9. Click the paperclip bar, upload from the screenshots folder in your FM file...

No accusations like that please. Don't want to turn it into a spam thread. ;)

fine but im just sayin my opinion

he looks likes hes lying because he sed his printscreen button isnt there but if you dont want my opinion well thats fine

Hi Guys,

Just tried this when I was struggling getting Kaka performing so no preferred move changes yet only the individual items changed ie run from deep often etc. Admittedly only played one game like this but Kaka scored within 27 secs of kick off and ran the show from start to finish. Ending with MOM as well. This was going from his prev 3 games where his avge was 6.7 and no goals or assists but still playing AMC. So there could be some truth. Ill continue when I get time and then if it is success I will post screen shots, if not I will also let u know.

fine but im just sayin my opinion

he looks likes hes lying because he sed his printscreen button isnt there but if you dont want my opinion well thats fine
Like it's the only way of getting a screenshot. My keyboard doesn't even have a print screen button.

Status
Not open for further replies.