sebastiansas

Reaction score
I have made it (6) I've bought Kaka for 50 milion Euro in 2011 :) I am a big fan of AC Milan and I am very happy with him. I play him as an AMC. Here are some screenshots. Forzza Milan !!!

How the **** did you get 50million in 2011,takeover????

Nah Milan are quite rich in the game. They always have 50+ mil in the bank after the first season.

`More approriate question is how do you get Kaka to return to Milan from Madrid after one season.

I am the mastermind, I am THE SPECIAL ONE (6) :D:D:D Just kiddin' guys. Well, after my first season at Milan, I got 164 milion euro for transfers. I won Uefa Champions League and Italian Cup + Supercup. I still have not made to win Serie A title in that season. How did I managed to get Kaka ? I just scouted him and found out that he would be extremly interested in joining Milan. Then I offerd Real Madrid those money +Albertazzi and another 16 year old kid. I am absolutly satisfied of Kaka. here are some new screenshots with his performace. Somebody asked me "how many AM do you want?" :) Well I use AM very good in MC This is the way my team is running Invincible in Serie A (look at the screenshot) I concede very little goals.

I no the thread is on Kaka but look at the rest of the squad hes got!! 2011 is also the 3rd season beings you start in 2009.

Why not?Self judgeing is a very good abillity of humans :D

class goal by Dida :D - and would he be bragging about cheating. I doubt it

Last edited:
your a cheat
based on what? keep quiet if you have nothing useful to say, since you have no proof whatsoever. hope the new mods go after people like you who just spam people threads with baseless accustaions