holiday

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    372.9 KB · Views: 3,090
so you generally want winger type players in the complete forward type slot ?

so you generally want winger type players in the complete forward type slot ?
My experience is that either striker or winger would work, and what is the absolute best is having those with both characteristics, ie tall wingers who are good at heading the ball or strikers who can dribble and cross well.

Spot on

Also the more flair and tries tricks trait is good for the roles

This one is practically game breaking.
I got close with other tactics, but in the 2029-2030 season I went unbeaten as Stuttgart with this. Also won the CL.

Part way through the 2030-31 season and I'm 16-1-0. 41 GD. Haven't lost in forever.

Other funny things in 2030: Jose Mourinho is my chief scout.

Nagelsmann is at Sheffield.

Pep was at West Ham for a while.

I gave Dorking Wanderers like $60m just to see what they would do with it. They're still in the Vanarama National League but progressing well. Just thought it would be amusing. Up the Dorks!

using both your tactics on a new save with birmingham on the new update still looikng good

made a few deals for my birmingham side i.mbenza and w.reid on frees swapped hogan for nyambe from blackburn and loaned in gelhardt

made a few deals for my birmingham side i.mbenza and w.reid on frees swapped hogan for nyambe from blackburn and loaned in gelhardt
good deals them. i reckon ill be on monday night mate. i might start a new save with the update