madowell

Reaction score
ive just picked up kaka in february of my 1st season after seeing him transfer listed for 10.5m, so he arrives in the summer does this happen often or didi i get really lucky.also what is his best role?

it happened to me too, although he was put on the transfer list in January for me, i wanted to buy him for Villa, but I just can't afford the 9 million lol

Happened to me to with Chelsea, had to wait till the summer though since I used my budget to bring Robben back to Stamford Bridge :)

I have had the chance to buy him a couple of times, however, i can't afford his crazy wage demands.

Just starting a 4th season as spurs, got him for £4mil :) He's 31 but still a beast, 4.5 starts according to my Assistant. Although, as has been mentioned, had to give him £195k a week, and then Suarez had a match clause too :/ Good job I started the season 380k under wage budget!

And as for best position, I'm not sure how he'll work for me yet, but I have him as an AMC - Attacking Midfielder - Attack, seems to play to his strengths pretty well, and fit him in with the rest of my team.

I got him at Arsenal during my 2nd season. He was quite disappointing. Scored 2 goals in 25 matchs, and assisted only 6-8 goals. He's getting paid the highest in my team but Nasri and Wilshere shines better than him in the AMC position. :/