nickyp1988

Reaction score
has anyone signed him on ere cos in the january transfer window on loan the signed him for a mere 1.3 million but hes on 10k a week wages.

i was shocked that the bid got accepted to be honest im southampton.

Well...
Kakuta is **** in FM...
But hes pretty good in real life!

in 2011 on mine aston villa signed him for 10.5 mill so you could make good money on him

Yeah, more of a player to make a profit on, not really that great, good for mid prem and lower only...

**** on mine. In late 2012, still in Chelsea reserves and value is only 2 mil... Stats are modest, at best.

on mine in 2016 hes pretty good, is good enuph for sub mayb start evry so often

He can turn good if u play him alot for chelsea, Got him to 19 FT on my save ^.^

yeah he is alright i got him for 1,1mil first season at city, he is alright at dribbling but he cant score or cross

yeah he is alright i got him for 1,1mil first season at city, he is alright at dribbling but he cant score or cross

he scores quite abit cos he just goes round keeper if u retrain him upfront that is

he plays just behind my front 2 and is mt top scorer with 5 goals in 8 games.

maybe someone can post a screenshot or something so that we will know his progress on later dates as i have not reached that far yet. thanks in advance :D

Here he is four months on from when I said he was ****. He is still only O.K., IMO. Stats are still modest, I would expect better from a 21 year old. The scout report is from a scout with 20 in judging ability and potential and I am currently Roma.

Signed him on a free in the first season. He'll join me in the summer. Playing as Stade de Reims and two games away from promotion to Ligue 2. I was amazed that he even signed the contract. Hopefully he'll be the core of my team in the next few seasons unless i get a massive cash injection.

On fm 2010 i managed to sign him for leeds on my first season in league 1 for 220k. took him to the premire league with me and he turns out pretty good

played him alot for chelsea in first season because of injuries and he did brilliant scored about 4 or 5 goals and got alot of assists

In my opinion he is not worth it. There is more then enough young strikers that is cheaper and better. And the fact that he plays for Chelsea...

He actually turns out pretty good IF you play him regulary. Here's him at 22. Him and Robben are currently the only players on my save with dribbling 20!