kallemannen

Reaction score
Hello
EDIT: Tactics have been created with OI I didnt know was present during my tests
wait for proper tacitc (probably new thread)

Ive done my best today to create my 4-2-3-1 from last year with DMs
Its harder this year but I think I made a nice attack and fixed the defence in this one with stoppers and covers.

Its from my Everton tactic building save, played 9 matches won 8
I will make a bigger test later, right now I have only some screens from matches

View attachment 206162View attachment 206161View attachment 206160View attachment 206159

11 chances created vs Arsenal
5-0 in CCCs

Doesnt have the most shots, which maybe mainly is due to set pieces not being as effective
Have a hard time reaching over 20 but it does create the chances for me

As for the defence, stopper + cover seems to work the best for me right now, even with offside trap

--------------------------------------------

Info

Corner and Throw in set pieces are from TotalFootballfan9
I never make these myself so I try to get the best set pieces in my tactics, right now his seems to work for me
so big thanks to him

AMC; DMCR, AML takes corner

When needing to score you can try overload but I have not tried it so far myself

As 2nd tactic I reccomend Danilo tactic which is great in attack, if opponent is strong on the wings

Players

appropriate players is very important for this tactic and may take some time to get the right ones.

Regista: Complete player here, cant just be a standard defensive mid. Needs good passing and vision, but also defence. Get someone like Lucas Romero

DM: standard defensive mid

AP: Someone with a bit of defence and workrate is good. Someone like Oscar in Chelsea

Wingers: fast wingers with dribbling and passing

Striker: Doesnt have to be the most creative, lukaku worked for me

Fullbacks: complete fullbacks who are good in attack

Cover: Anticpation, pace, acceleration, marking

Stopper: aggression, tackling

------------------------------

Let me know your results :)

Get the tactic:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c...nnen_53FB91F9-CDBA-4ABC-8BE2-03F6053AFEFB.fmf

Last edited:
My fav formation. and Kallermannen has made it, will defo be trying this, once my skin is built.

My fav formation. and Kallermannen has made it, will defo be trying this, once my skin is built.

Its my fav as well. Its on FM15 too where it was great before the winterpatch. I conceded something like 14 goals a season in Premier League, rock solid.
Maybe we can get it to perform like that this year too

The problem with this formation is that its a quite deep formation. And I atleast have never been able to create something consistent like that.

So the key in this formation is the Regista and the AP which basically makes the formation a 4-3-3 in attack
This way you can control and get possession and plug n play

But it defends like a 4-2-3-1 and it is one on paper atleast ;)

This is a good template I can start working on throughout the winter patches
Also waiting for some mind blowing set pieces someone will come up with which will improve

I will change to counter mentality and try to replecate Klopps pressing...then I will send a report...:D

I made a great counter tacic guys!
Works against weaker opponents too

1 conceded in 8 games

Here you go guys, gotta eat
post some info later!

I go offensive when I need to score, but dont overuse that since I only used it in a few games
Dont forget team talks

Now we just need to try to even sacrifice some defence to get some more attack I think
Slighlty overweighted tactic in def right now

Here you go guys, gotta eat
post some info later!

I go offensive when I need to score, but dont overuse that since I only used it in a few games
Dont forget team talks

Now we just need to try to even sacrifice some defence to get some more attack I think
Slighlty overweighted tactic in def right now

Sweet! You use this with both lower league teams and higher teams?

It really get the CCCs

FM:ed vs city and stoke, the matches I conceded
City 1 freekick + 2 corner.. **** :)

And that FM vs stoke!

Forgot to add: start of tactic is on the arsenal game where I started expreimenting with counter

Love the shape and the presence of Advanced Forward (I hate the false 9 haha), plugged this in for a quick test (I have a strong Toronto FC team in MLS) and looked very productive (won 4-1, 25+ shots, 5 CCC).

Obviously I scored all 4 goals from cross and conceded one (on their only shot of course) from crossing as well. Sadly this seems to happen with virtually any tactic I've ever used on FM 16... boring, boring ME...

Last edited:
Not sure if it will do that well with a top team and/or as plug and play

But this seems a nice option when you need to counter

If only I could make more of an plug and play version for all match situations, but maybe that is impossible this year

Working on a plug and play attack/control version guys
The counter can be used for difficult games or away games / defend a lead

Hoepfully I find something cracking soon

The AM you think better if I make him AP(S) to drop more or SS is fine?

Woah guys, just realised that I have made all my tactics with some OI i didnt present here

Well, thats rubbish
but got some good things coming up :) with correct OI this time, which is either none or OI included

I can't get this one to work. Especially creating good chances seems to be a problem.

I can't get this one to work. Especially creating good chances seems to be a problem.

Yes that is cause of the OI I created the tactics with
I didnt know I had OIs active while posting and testing this tactic
Also its a beta build

I dont have fm16 and Im not playing this year
I will remake it in fm17