Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Hey guys, noticed barely anybody posts about players in the lower leagues, so I thought I'd start adding a few gems I find, because it can be difficult, rather than signing Messi/Balanta/Bale et al.

So I introduce to you...

e7xjy8.png

16gzzlw.png

I'd imagine he'll drop as low as the Conference, and looks like he'll be good in League one, too. He's smashing it in League two, got the best AR in the league, most assists, one of the top five goalscorers. Wages relatively low, too.

nice find for the lower leagues will buy him for my ebbsfleet save.

nice find for the lower leagues will buy him for my ebbsfleet save.

Two more I'd recommend;

If you can get him, Chris Dagnall. On my save Leyton Orient weren't playing him. Signed him for 20k, he's got 11 goals in 7 matches. He scored five in one, and got a 10.0 rating. Only on 1.5k, too.

Gary Martin (Englishman playing for one of the Icelandic clubs). Cost about 70k, natural goalscorer, will join if you're in League two.

Two more I'd recommend;

If you can get him, Chris Dagnall. On my save Leyton Orient weren't playing him. Signed him for 20k, he's got 11 goals in 7 matches. He scored five in one, and got a 10.0 rating. Only on 1.5k, too.

Gary Martin (Englishman playing for one of the Icelandic clubs). Cost about 70k, natural goalscorer, will join if you're in League two.

I'm onto Gary Martin i had him in an LLM save on last years game and he was fantastic

Two more I'd recommend;

nice one ive had to restart my ebbsfleet save because i moved the save file out of the game file my fm does not show in the game menu .

View attachment 318006View attachment 318005

nice one ive had to restart my ebbsfleet save because i moved the save file out of the game file my fm does not show in the game menu .

View attachment 731637View attachment 731640

It's because of the dot you have put in the middle of the save name. It is picking ebbsfleet up as the extension name.. you can see over beside the file tpye.

To fix it, change the file name to fm15ebbsfleet.fmc

Hope this helps!

EDIT: if it isn't a classic save then rename it fm15ebbsfleet.fm

Last edited:
What a player, even without any growth potential he's a beast. Too bad I missed him in my Wycombe save, all my midfielders had passing=10. No through balls for you!

What a player, even without any growth potential he's a beast. Too bad I missed him in my Wycombe save, all my midfielders had passing=10. No through balls for you!

He's an assist machine. He's got about 21 for me, and 15+ goals. Not bad for £700p/w wages.
He's the only reason I've decided not to sack my scouts ;)

It's because of the dot you have put in the middle of the save name. It is picking ebbsfleet up as the extension name.. you can see over beside the file tpye.

To fix it, change the file name to fm15ebbsfleet.fmc

Hope this helps!

EDIT: if it isn't a classic save then rename it fm15ebbsfleet.fm

you sir are a legend thank you :)

What leagues do you need loaded?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

What leagues do you need loaded?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

He's from France and St Etienne, and he's Algerian. So the French league ought to be enough.

He's averaging above 7.0 now in the championship, and I'm on his favourred personnel. I'm in love with him.

He's got the second highest average rating now in the championship, 7.4. He scored a hattrick in a must win game to get me into the play offs. I'm officially in love.