Kameni (GK) (Espanyol)

• Thread starter mattvik64
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 2K
M

mattvik64

I signed this keeper for 12 million as a back up for casillas at real madrid. I only bought him so that it would give cassilas a bit of competition and make him play a bit better, but Kameni started playing 8 or 9 every game and did not let in a goal for the last 15 games of the season. End of season stats were 22 games conceded 3 goals and 8.59 av. rat.

Well i ended up selling casillas to Bayern Munich for 16 million!!!

I think Kameni is by far the best keeper in the game..

Does any one know if hes any good in real life?
also i need a backup for Kameni at Real any suggestions!!! I challenge you to find me a keeper that will take his place next season!!!!

theres many good backup keepers timo hilderbrand, michael rensig to name a few

and Kameni is a very good goal keeper in real life first choice for Espanyol and named in the Cameroon squad he was linked with a move to Manchester United at the start of last season.

mattvik64 said:
Does any one know if hes any good in real life?
also i need a backup for Kameni at Real any suggestions!!! I challenge you to find me a keeper that will take his place next season!!!!

Kameni is pretty good in real life, bit small though :)

I would say Ochoa and Akinfeev are better than Kameni on the game. Both just as expensive as well.

Kameni did rubbish for my Charlton team conceding 8 in 5 games :( and i have a pretty good defence: Baines. A.Ferdinand. Vidic. P.Neville. (I also play Mascherano in DM)

I had him as my backup to robinson for spurs and he is okay not fantastic but good enough as a backup Diego from atletico mineiro is pretty good after a couple of seasons.