Caldz123

Reaction score
Before we start, this is a 1ST Person story. Also, This is my 1st ever story, so im open to constructive feedback.

skysportslogo.gif

"Ledley King Retires" !

400x400_LedleyKingNew3-300x300.jpg

Tottenham player Ledley King has retired from club and internatiol football after suffering constant injuries to do with his knee, after being ruled out for a further 6 weeks recently, he is now apparrently looking to do his coaching badges to become a manager, as football is his life and passion. He said that he wouldn't of changed anything about his time at Spurs apart form the injuries.

Many fans think that footballers dream of that day of retiring, they are wrong! Im hating every minute of this but it was the right decision as I can only play like once a month with this current injury and besides I was another addition to Tottenham's wage bill, so that's certainly a positive for them. I'm already bored and have only been retired 4 hours, I need to do something that keeps me active and not turn out a boring old fart, Haaa ! Ive got it, im going to do my coaching badges so I can become a proffesional manager, as football is my passion and i have so much love for the beautiful game. So I headed down to the FA sign up at Cuffley to start my coaching course.

6 months later ...

Yes !!, ive completed the course and have come out with a full set of badges in coaching, now the "fun" begins, getting a job ! However, I do have my repuation as being an international footballer so this puts me at an advantadge to fellow unemployed managers. Im looking for a job as soon as possible as it gets extremely boring laying around at home and having my wife constantly nagging at me. My dream job would obviously be to become Tottenham manager but that's not reality, so i am looking for a job in the BSP south or League 1/2. I don't expect to be on big money, but that doesn't bother me as i have 5 million pounds worth of savings spread over several banks, Tonight I will sit down and think about my preffered formation and my mentality in football.

Next Day ...

After thinking about my preffered tactics etc, I realised that I am an attacking manager and want to score lots of goals, which was surprisng as I was a defender. I like the traditional 4 - 4 - 2 formation with attacking wingers, just liked we played at Spurs under Harry. I now also no that I want to give opportunites to the youth and not spends millions of pounds on so called "big named" European footballers who mostly turn out to be flops in the Premier league. When I get a job, I would like to bring in my oown staff and mates who ive met over my past 15 years playing football against and with.

si2584_the_sun_logo.gif

Harry Redknapp Dies in Car Crash!!!

At 11:00 last night it was released that Tottenham Manager Harry Redknapp died in a car crash coming home from the cinema last night after watching "Paul", apparently a drink driver was doing 50mph through a small village road and Harry pulled out of a turning and BANG !!. This is a disaster for the nation and no doubt everyone is upset about this tradegy. Tottenham released a statement saying: "We absolutley devasated by this, the whole club is in complete tears, its an extremely sad day for everyone who was involved in the club and who knew Harry, he was a close friend of ours and will always be remebered as a legend. We will support his family for the rest of their lifetime by continuing paying his wages for the next 30 years. However, soo we have to move on and start looking for a manager but thats not the priority at the moment.

Bentley+Continental+GT+Crash+2.jpg

As a result of his fathers death Jamie Redknapp has resigned from being a pundit for football on SkySPORTS and has left his coaching role at Spurs to be with his family and help them pull through this catashtrophy. Harry Redknapp's funeral is said to be a private one which only family and close friends will be invited to pay their respects, However already there are thousands of flowers outside White Hart Lane, St.Marys, Fratton Park and of course his home were he frew up and the club he played for and managed Upton Park.

I am so upset over what ive just heard about one of my best friends, my hero, my role model and of course my gaffer. He was like another dad to me at Spurs, he supported me through the frustation throughout my career with injuries, I haven't stopped crying this morning and I never cry, so this shows how much he meant to me, however I only have positive memories about him and will always be my hero in management and as a bloke, he used to invite me round for dinner every thursday night, were we used to enjoy a delicous pasta dish by Miss.Redknapp and chat over a vintage bottle of red wine about the team and how we are performing and what could be improved etc and current affairs, Harry was a joker and used to crack a joke now and then in training which used to send the lads rolling about on the floor, like I stated earlier he was more than a manager to me. R.I.P. Harry ...

4 Weeks later ...

I was sitting on the couch watching Anchorman, a hilarious comedy about a newsreader falling in love with a journalist who gets the better of him, starring Will Ferrell and Steve Carell. Whilst munching on a meatfeast pizza from the one and only pizza hut, and the phone rang and the number was stated as Unavailable, so I ignored it thinking it would be a salesman wanting to sell me life insurance or something, but it rang again straight after, so I decided to pick it up and it was Daniel Levy the Tottenham Hotspur chairman who i hadn't dpoked to for about 12 months now and this is what he said to me:

images

" Hey Ledley, its Daniel Levy from Tottenham here, we recently noticed that you have completed your coaching badges down at Cuffley, and as you know Harry passed away a month ago now, so we still have no manager leading up to the start of the season. Anyway, getting to the point .... the reason im ringing you today in person is because I would like to offer you the job of becoming the manager of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club on a one year rolling contract worth £20,000 a week..."

I lept off my couch and so did the pizza and shouted Yes!!! so the whole street could here it and literally snogged my wife, I jumped for joy, It was the happiest day of my life, I couldn't believe it, I was being offered the job of the club I loved as a young boy and still do love now, this was the opportunity of a lifetime for me, I had to take it, I loved the thought of being reunited with the boys and standing on the touchline leading them forward to become a top european side ...

98938042.jpg.11658_display_image.jpg

After about 5 minutes of celebrating and leaving Daniel on the phone talking to no one, I replied to him and said yes, it would be an absolute privilage and thank you so much for bringing me the happiest day of my life along with the marraige of me and my wife. I now promise you Levy, I will not let you down...

logo_ITV-Sport-Archive.jpg

King Hired as Manager !!!

Breaking News ! Former Tottenham captsin Ledley King as today been named as Harry Redknapp's successor and has become the new manager of Spurs after only recently retiring 1 year ago, after Harry Redkanpps death on the 2nd June, Spurs were left with no manager until they realised that Ledley King had completed his coaching badges,and instantly decided to offer him the job as they know that he was loved by the fans and the club. King has no experience in management but says that he did learn from his close friend Harry Redknapp and said that his approach will be very similair. Tottenhamk will be looking for another top 4 finish from King's side this year and said that they will enable him funds so hey can fulfil this target. King is now on a one year rolling contrat, meaning that if he impresses he will be offered another year and so on ... , these were Robbie Keane's words abou this close friend Ledley.

robbie-keane_2_1289935c.jpg

"I think it was an outsatnding decision for the board to bring Ledley King in as manager of the club as the players and fans needed a lift after the recent devastating death of Mr.Harry Redknapp so yes, a really smart bit of thinking by the chariman. Unfortunately, I wont be around to witness his management in his first year as im currently on loan at West Ham, but will be seeing him next year at the club. It will seem so weird for him when he enters Spurs training ground and seeing nthe boys again but knowing that he is in charge of these boys now and he has to be strict and disciplined with the players as they are his mates and vice versa. I wish Ledley all the best ..."

Last edited:
very good im following

cheers pal, update in the next hour :)

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 AM ----------

Its a big day for me today, the first training session with the lads. Im extremely nervous about it but excited at the same time and I stiil can't believe that im the manager of Champions League side Tottenham Hotspur, I spoke to the backroom staff yesterday and we have all agreed that Clive Allen and Les Ferdinand will be training the forwards, Tim Sheerwod will be the Midfield coach and I will be in charge of the defencsive coaching and Joe Jordan will be the tactical coach. I also spoke to Kevin Bond last night about his role at the club as I don't paticurly like him as he can come across arrogant and up himself which I hate so I decided to tell him myself that I will be letting him go and replce him with ex-Man Utd assistant Carlos Queiroz, also today I will sit down with Daniel Levy and discuss transfer targets of who I want to leave and draw up a shortlist of players I would like to have at the club, so that we can work together to capture these players signatures.

Carlos%20QueirozWS.jpg

2 hours later ...

As I pulled up at the Tottenham training ground in my Vintage Rolls Royce, I felt sick with nerves and was really scared that everything could go wrong and I could ruin this club. But then I had to calm down and take this job day by day in order to cope with the huge pressure. As i was walking into the spurs lodge i recievd a text from Robbie Keane saying " Good luck Ledders, you will be brilliant" this really made me think about how good mates i have at his club and that I wouldn't change them for the world, this made me feel confident in my own ability and that I could be a good manager for this club if i work for it, Ive decided to employ a training schedule created by a certain Dunc who is a very funny but wise man, hopefully it will pay off.

article-1031781-01D6F5F700000578-464_468x347.jpg

I am so happy, the training session went well with the lads today, I got thyem working really hard and made them all sweat which is for their own benefit, mor eimportantly though is that the team bonded so well together we were all like a big family out on the pitch today. They respected me and didn't prat around either they followed my instructions and done what I told me to do and treated me as a manager and not a fellow player, I thought i lead them well today but it helps when you have been captain of the club for 5 years aswell, as it gives you leadership skills. Im now off to face the press down for the first time as manager at White Hart Lane, im so busy at the moment its all systems go.

1 hour later ...

Finally arrived at the home of spurs after getting stuck in traffic on the motorway ! Before entering I signed some shirts, books, merchandise and all other strange things that was handed to me also had a few photos done with the young kids who look up to you and think your something special where as im just a normal human being who was born with a skill to play football well, seeing the kids screaming my name was a real eye - opener for me as it made me stop and think about how well ive done for myself and that the effort ive put in has evetually payed off in style it also made me realised that anyone can be anytihng if you work really hard for it and also never give up on your dream to do whatever ...

skysportslogo.gif

King Meets the Media

12419241430.jpg

Sky Sports: " How pleased are you Ledley to be back at the club?"

Me: "Im absolutley in dreamland at the momnet as this was the last thing I expected to happen, I love this club, they are my boyhood team so of course it means everything to me .."

ESPN: "What kind of football can we expect to see from your side?"

Me: "You can expect to see a very simliar style of football that we played under Harry Redknapp who is sadly no longer with us, I like the attacking stlye and I think it suits tottenham best with the kind of players we have"

ITV: "What is your plan for Tottenham in the future?"

Me:" My main target is to win the premier league and be a well known european team, who are in the champions league year after year, but I also want to build a succesful team who gel well together and not have loads of big tim charlie's i.e. Man City"

BBC: "What kind of players are you looking to bring in?"

Me: " To be honest, im very happy with the current squad so there wont be any dramatic changes just a couple of ins and outs, but the players i do bring in will be youth, who I want to develop into world class players for this club, I don't like spending hundreds of millions of pounds,I know people say you need to spend lots of money to be at the top, but that isn't true look at Arsenal for example."

TalkSPORT: "What is the budget you have been given from Mr.Levy?"

Me: "We don't have a budget, i will just suggets players I like and he will get back to me, wheter we can go forward with the transfer or not, I am looking to have a very close relationship with Daniel unlike some chairmans who take a back seat role. Thats all I have time for today people, no doubt I will see you soon, its been a privalege" ...

What a hectic day !! its now 9'0clock at night and im completey shattered and its only been one day. Earlier, you may be interested to know that me and Daniel Levy set in the chairmans office with a Laptop, board marker and the finances of the club and drew up a shortlist of players that I would like to bring to the club, most of these may not even get near the club but these are the players I suggested for my 1st season in charge:

Lucas Gaucho - Sau Paulo
Giuseppe Rossi - Villareal
Jack Rodwell - Everton
Mate Simao - Panathinakos
Iker Munain - Atletic Bilbao
Wellinton - Spartak Moscow
Vaclav Kadlec - Sparta Prague
Alex Sandro - Santos
Neymar - Santos
Alex Smithies - Huddersfield
Phil Jones - Blackburn
Paulo Henrique - Santos

alex_sandro292_reproducao_santos_fc_04032010.jpg

The players I said that could possibly leave the club are the following players, (some may surprise you):

J.Jenas
L. Modric
Y. Kaboul
G.Dos Santos
Assou Ekotto
B.Khumalo

Kaboul_2497471.jpg

What do you think of these possible comings and goings ?...

Great start will defintley follow but why are you selling Luka Modric?

Great start will defintley follow but why are you selling Luka Modric?

Haven't sold him yet? .. But thank you.

---------- Post added at 06:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 AM ----------

Just got a text from Daniel Levy saying that we have managed to sign Alex Sandro from Santos which is really good news for us as he has the potential to be a world class left back for us and Brazil, however for the time being I think he will most proabaly be back up for the at least the first season until he develops up to a standard ive happy with, I come across this boy, whilst looking over the Brazil youth team as they are known for producing abolsute gems. Me and Daniel are extremely happy with this signing, he has cost us a fair few quid though around £5.5m, he has already with trained with the squad and he fitted in well and looked at home already and the boys really eased him in to the club, no doubt they will pull a little joke on him sooner or later to show they're not too serious. No doubt the press have already heard that we have signed him, sometimes they hear things before i do.

alexsandro1.jpg

He is highly rated by many pundits and scouts throughout the world and has been touted as the possible next Roberto Carlos !! If he becomes half the player Carlos is I would be over the moon. It took a lot of hard work from the chairamn Daniel Levy to secure him as Santos were reluctant to sell him, but because Levy is a top class negotiatior we managed to get him in the end. I have only spoken to Alex briefly and that was in training when I took the defenders to one side and then he said that he is absolutley delighted to join such a big and well known club and he also added that he hopes he can make a big contirbution to the teams future success.

Today, a big day for me personally as its my first game in charge of spurs and today we face a willing Huddersfield side who want to prove a point, this friendly against a weaker oppostion gives me the opportunity to play a lot of youngsters and a couple of reserve players who aren' in the first team. During the week, I done my homework on thsi Huddersfield side and now no that there only game plan is to lump the ball up to their big man upfront Jordan Rhodes who will try to flick it on, we will look to come straight out the blocks and attack them. I will tell the boys just to enjoy themselves today as im not that bthered what the result is to be frank.

Huddersfield 0 - 1 Tottenham

goal.png
Khumalo (3)

redcard.png
Oyenuga

10cd3ae70b0fc41eeb50dcbcda66e057.jpg

Yes! Im so glad we maanged to win, i no its only Huddersfield but the team we fielded today was weaker than theirs, we had 9 youngsters and 2 squad squad players, The most pleasing thing is that we kept a cleen sheet and thets hope we can continue defending like this. They played exactly like i expected with the big punt up field and aiming for Rhodes, Smithies was also impressive, which is good to know.

I have given the boys a day off of training today as they have been working really hard so i thought they deserved it, Im now sitting in my office with a cup of coffee and sausage roll, thinking of a team that I could field in our next friendly agianst CSKA Sofia in a few days time. Then I heard a knock on my dare which is quite unusual, so I said cmin, and it was Bengani Khumalo, so i was like what you doing here son, and then he just started bursting into tears and kept saying im so sorry! I didn't know what to do, I told him to calm down and im sure its nothing big, so he went on to explain that he feels homesick and cant fit into the british way of life and culture, I was shocked as he always looked like he was having a laugh but clealry deep down this was hurting him, so i said that I understand his problem and will try to find a new club for him as soon as possible, so he left slightly happier than when he left, I was shocked thought in all my time on football I had never seen anything like that.

---------- Post added at 06:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

Jenas leaves Tottenham !!
attachment.php

Today, we can now annouce that Man City have completed the signing of tottenham midfielder Jermaine Jenas for a fee of £4m, he was apparently offered to the City and they grabbed at the chance of having him, King and Jenas were apparently good friends at Tottenham but he didn't fit into the side's way of playing and was just adding to the big wage bill Spurs already have. He has joined Man City on a 3 1/2 year deal worht 40k a week. He said that he is "delighted to be joining such a big and wealthy club, he also added that he has "no hard feeling towards Ledders".

jermaine-jenas-leaving.jpg

It's true what you have heard in the press we have decided to let Jena go as he doesn't fit into our tactics and formation, also I don't think he is very good and to get £4m for him was a great piece uf business by Mr.Levy once again, we wont be looking for a replacement as we have got many players to play in that position like Modric, VDV, Hudders and Sandro. However we will be looking to strenghten other positions but ill leave the buying up to Levy... Jenas was a top bloke and the whole club wishes him well for the future.

Last edited:
This is fantastic, alot of thought put into it. Keep it up, and if you feel burned out at any point, leave it for a few days :D, and then BAm, right back in there

This is fantastic, alot of thought put into it. Keep it up, and if you feel burned out at any point, leave it for a few days :D, and then BAm, right back in there

Lol thank you pal, appreciate the advice aswell ;).

good so far mate love a spurs story ;), an orginal idea will be following

Good so far, but don't let Modders go man. He's class. I'd never sell Kaboul simply because of that winner against Arsenal plus he always turns out class on 2010.

Im feeling nervous about today as its only my second game in charge of the might yids, hoping it all foes well and have decided a strong team to face CSKA because I wanna see how they do ?.. Carlos came to my gaf last night to discuss the team to face CSKA over dinner. This is the team we decided on:

milan2q.jpg

CSKA 1 - 6 Tottenham

goal.png
Crouch (25,36)

goal.png
Modric (46)
goal.png
Defoe (71,76,84)

_40587191_defoe_getty.jpg

Yes !! What a win for us a complete thrasing, Defoe was a super sub with a hat trick in under 15 minutes , Legend! Crouchy top class pal, what a massive threat to the oppoisiton, so proud of the boys today, and pleased that the start of my managerial career has gone extremely well. Thets keep this form up boys !!

skysportslogo.gif

Dos Santos joins Atletico Madrid !

GiovanidosSantos_1227200.jpg

Breaking News: Dos Santos has signed for Atletico Madrid on a 5 year deal worth approxamatley £20k a week, Tottenham have recieved £5m for his signature.!

Had to go !! He was an arrogant and selfish person and sometimes completely disrupted the dressing room with his foolishness, always late to training and is constantly moaning, when I was player I disliked him as the whole team would work hard and you just used to see him strolling back, which I hate. Dont get me wrong, the boy does have potential but if he is going to get anywhere then he needs to sort himself out, I called him into my office last week saying that if he wants to stay at the club he will need to change, but he didn't, so me and Levy agreed to accept to A.Madrid's bid for a fair price.

Next Day ...
Got another friendly, playing scottish side Falkirk today, from what ive seen and heard of them they like to play football the right way, Im playing exactly the same team as I did against CSKA. Fingers crossed we will win ...

Falkirk 1 - 3 Tottenham

goal.png
Lennon (46,55)

goal.png
Kranjcar (67)

aaron_lennon.jpg

Pleased with another win, but we should have won by more we missed so many chances, I will tell Les and Clive to work hard in training on the strikers finishing, dissapointed that we couldn't keep a clean sheet, but will take this, looking forward to our next game against Livingston. Which is in a couple of days!

Got Livingston today, me and Carlos have once again decided to stick with the same team, im hoping that we can show them a lesson and thrash them but im not too confident for some reason.

Livingston 2 - 2 Tottenham

goal.png
Kranjcar (11, 35)

redcard.png
Palacios (17)

485963_33_preview.jpg

Argh! Im extremely dissapointed with the performance today, we should of annilihated them today, but in all fairness they didn't back down and were determined to get something out of the game. It all went down hill after Wilson's unessescary elbow on Ally Lindsay, I will be having wors with Wilson after that, and tell him that he needs to show a bit of class and not fugness, I apologise to all spurs fans for that shocking performance.

attachment.php

Just got the news from Daniel Levy that we have signed an unkown 16 year old centre back from Getafe, who are scout said had the potential to be as good as Maldini one day, he cost us around £1.5m for him but if he is half the player of Maldini, ill be jumping with joy! He is called Sergio Garcia Garcia, I know cool name right? .. He can play either left or centre back, he will train with the first team tomorrow and im going to get Willian to tutor him as he is also a top class defender

We are coming to the end of our Scotland tour, we finish by playing St.Johnstone the club of my good friend Jody Morris who I played with in the England youth. They are a team of fighters like Stoke and every single player will put in 110% for their club, hopefully we will play a lot better than our previous game, I have tweeked the line up slightly by bringing Pienaar and Sandro in to the midfield and also giving Pav his first start under my management.

St.Johnstone 0 - 5 Tottenham

goal.png
Modric (35)

goal.png
Gallas (39,88)
goal.png
Pienaar (47)
goal.png
Lennon (76)

SpursGetty_450x300.jpg

Another win for us in pre-season, we are playing with confidence and freedom and look so comfortable on the ball, the key man today was Gallas though, even though he scored two goals he still had an absolute stromer at the back, not letting anything past him. We now travel back down to London to face Watford in a couple of days.

dailymail_logo.gif

Tottenham spend Big in Russia !!

welliton-277x300.jpg

Today, Tottenham Hotspur football club annouced the signing of 23 year old striker Welliton from Spartak Moscow for a fee of £10.5m, this is Spurs real big signing since King has become manager. Born in Brazil in 1986, Welliton started his career with Goiás Esporte Clube in the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A and impressed in the Brazilian domestic league. The 23 year old spent 2 seasons in Brazil, where he scored 15 goals in just over 50 league games, before moving to Spartak Moscow in 2007. Since his move to Russia Welliton has hit the ground running and has won plenty of admirers. In his 50 games for Spartak to date, the Brazilian has scored 31 goals and was in lethal form last season. Welliton hit the back of the net 21 times in 28 appearances in the last campaign, making him the league’s top scorer and helping Spartak to finish second in the Russian Premier League. He also contributed 4 assists and was one of the standout players in Russian football last term.

We finally got our man ! It may of took us six weeks but we got him and I know he will be a massive success to the club, I really like this boy. As soon as i joined Spurs as Manager I said to Daniel Levy that we have to buy him, I never really heard of him until about 6 months ago when I was watching Spartak Moscow vs Shaktar in the EUROPA Legaue and then I noticed what a gem he was, He will be a first team player, not a bench warmer. I'm delighted that he is pleased to have joined the club and he has already bonded with lads, he has Gomes, Sandro and Alex Sandro at the club who can help him learn the English language. I know the fans will love him and will be singing hsi name shortly.

tottenham-fans-2.jpg

Watford--Vicarage-Road-General_1058454.jpg

Got our local team Watford today and its at Vicarage Road. Me, Carlos and Jordan have decided to play the strongest team available as we are closing in on the start of the Barclays Premier League, this was what was available to us:

Gomes

Hutton - Gallas - Dawson - Assou Ekotto
(C)
Sandro - Van Der Vaart

Lennon ------------------------------Bale

Defoe - Pavlychenko

Watford 0 - 6 Tottenham

goal.png
Pavlychenko (4,8,10)

goal.png
Bale (18,55)
goal.png
Gallas (29)

Roman_Pavlyuchenko_PicGetty_975636436.jpg

OOOH !! Quality performance from the boys tonight, Bale was back to his best with two assists and two goals. Pava has gave me a real selection headache now after that quality performance, will it be him or Welltion who starts against Bolton? .. What do you think?

FourFourTwoHeader.png

Kaboul Joins Galatasary !!
attachment.php

We can tell you that former Pompy Player Younes Kaboul has joined Galatasary on a four year deal worth £40k a week, Galatasary have had to pay a fee of £4m for the players services. The imposing 6'3" defender began his career at Auxerre and was a regular player for the club by the age of 19. He won the Coupe de France in 2005, as well as having European football experience in the UEFA Cup. He was known to be the 'back bone' for Auxerre, due to his excellent tackling skills, good judgment and strength. He was also known to score a few key goals that clinched wins for Auxerre.

good start
like a first person view on things^^)

Thanks don, yeah i fancied something out of my comfort zone |)

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 AM ----------

Good so far, but don't let Modders go man. He's class. I'd never sell Kaboul simply because of that winner against Arsenal plus he always turns out class on 2010.

Haven't sold Modric yet? just saying he could be a possible out becasue of the money I can get for him. oO)

Mate this is an awesome read! got great amount of detail and pictures :) straight to the point and excellent updates :) keep this up mate! :D

Mate this is an awesome read! got great amount of detail and pictures :) straight to the point and excellent updates :) keep this up mate! :D

Im definatley going to and thank you for the comment.

Very nice story just read through 10/10 :)

Very nice story just read through 10/10 :)

Thank you JK means a lot :)

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

56e9fd8e80724797a64d1e01970dc8f9.0.jpg

Strolled down to the shops today on a delighful summer morning, to buy a newspaper and a chocolate frappucino from Starbucks. As I went into the newsagents I noticed the big article on the back of the paper announcing that Luka Modric has decided to stay. I was fuming... how comes the press knew about this before me! Why hadn't Luka come to me first and told me, instead of me finding out like this. Dont get me wrong its brilliant news that he is staying because he is a world class player in my eyes, but I should have known about his decision. I ran out of the shop and jumped straight in my car, and travelled to the training round as fast as I could. I was going to tell him what I thought, I texted him pn the way to the ground saying "Meet me at the Lodge! We need to talk ..."

moreledley-king_1209039c.jpg

I finally arrived at the training ground at 9am, and went straight up to my office to wait for Luka to come and join me for a "chat". I sat their in my chair paticising my scary faces, but I couldn't, I just kept laughing at myself because I was in an extremely good mood.

"Knock, Knock"

Oh, **** its Luka, I prepared myself to go all guns blazing at him.

"Come in Luka"

He came in very quietly, head down like a 6 year old and sat down on the chair and looked up at me, I started off quietly, like I wasnt too bothered about him going to the press, and then a wave of anger hit me, and the I just went mad at him. He started laughing at me and how angry I got and then I just burst out laughing. We was both thinking what in the **** are we doing? Were good mates, so why was I going crazy at him, we continued laughing for about 5 minutes until we just settled the situation out as a pair of friends, that event will always stay in my mind. He promised me that he would never go to the press from now on without my permission.

Good news spurs fans! Just recieved a text from chairman Daniel Levy saying that we have got our man. "Our man" is Mate Simao of Panathinaikos. We have been chasing the youngster for a few weeks now, then we got a call from his agent saying that he would be available for £950k, we then jumped at the chance and he has just signed the contract to keep him here until 2014. He will be training with the squad on monday morning as he needs to finish some bits back in Greece, He will be back up for the time being, but we hope he can develop into a first team player in a couple of years, we are expecting one more player coming in yet, possibly two.

Simao_profile.gif

skysportslogo.gif

Lucas signs for Spurs !!

Tottenham have confirmed their second signing in two days. They have signed 17 year old brazilian Lucas Gaucho from Sao Paulo, they activated his minimum fee release cause of £3.6m. He has been labelled as a wonderkid, and to be very simliar to a Deco/Ronaldinhio. He has absolutle great potential to become something special in the current world of football. We understand that his a very fast and tricky player, a defenders nightmare by the sounds of it. He also is a worker, so he will fit right in to the Spurs set up.

copinha-csa-lucasgaucho.jpg

Last edited: