Serkan Kartal

Reaction score
Hello pals. Finally I ve finished the testing of consistency and individual roles of my tactic. Let's get started.

View attachment 320478View attachment 320479View attachment 320480View attachment 320481View attachment 320482View attachment 320483View attachment 320484View attachment 320485View attachment 320486View attachment 320487View attachment 320488View attachment 320489

As you see the pictures above shape of it is the same as with the older one. BUT; There are many individual player settings in this version and also changes some of the team instructions.

Mainly it is focused on high-line possesion with crucial attacks. By giving the PM role on AMC is taking the game close to opposition penalty area.

On defence; players are set to defend yard by yard back from the STs to GK. As you can see the ind. defensive roles the players will tightly defend their positional lines. And this gives the team also a great combined Team Defense.

Unfortunately I didn't finish a season from the beginning to end but I can say I haven't seen a loss till now. And also I had a chance to test it against the older one because I m leading 4 teams from 4 leagues and here is the result.

View attachment 320494

P.S : In the first match of that clash, I d been using the 4-5-1 SEXY FOOTBALL and beaten by 5-1.

I wanna finish with the results of the tactic after it was completed. Want you to look at the passing and tackling statistics.

View attachment 320496View attachment 320497View attachment 320498View attachment 320499

Edit: Link edited as tactic needed very very strict approach without creative freedom cuz of the individuals. Tweak is settled:)

And finally the Download: View attachment 323200

Hope you ll enjoy:)

P.S 2: I will be updating the results as will share completed SS for all teams that i ll be using this tac.

Last edited:
why your cdl has stoper duty ?

when you facing opposing attack they are the last line of defense with DRC. although they are on mostly the same defensive individuals you have to have someone to make the first tackle if the ball passes your anchor. And he is the First tackler. Not so special though:)

Looks a good tactic mate, I've never seen your other tactic though...so if you don't mind clarifying a few points.

Do you use OI's?
Do you use shouts?
What type of Match Prep do you use?
And is there a preference for general training?

Thanks and again sorry for all the questions.

Looks a good tactic mate, I've never seen your other tactic though...so if you don't mind clarifying a few points.

Do you use OI's?
Do you use shouts?
What type of Match Prep do you use?
And is there a preference for general training?

Thanks and again sorry for all the questions.

No problem m8:)

I use neither shouts nor OI s

Generally match prep. is att. Movement BUT; if you are a lower team I suggest you to choose Def.Set Pieces as all tactics with lower teams are needed it.

In general training; as always on pre-season you can use fitness and Team coh. but for entire season I strongly suggest Balanced-average as you will have to set individual training also. All players has to be trained for their individual roles such as DLP needs DLP individual training.

Hope you enjoy it m8s. Please share your SS with feedbacks:)

No problem m8:)

I use neither shouts nor OI s

Generally match prep. is att. Movement BUT; if you are a lower team I suggest you to choose Def.Set Pieces as all tactics with lower teams are needed it.

In general training; as always on pre-season you can use fitness and Team coh. but for entire season I strongly suggest Balanced-average as you will have to set individual training also. All players has to be trained for their individual roles such as DLP needs DLP individual training.

Hope you enjoy it m8s. Please share your SS with feedbacks:)

Thanks for all the info mate, really appreciate it.
I'll share some results for you and for others in a little while.
Thanks again and good luck with your tactic, I hope others have lots of success too. :D

merhaba serkan öncelikle tebrik ederim taktiğin gayet başarılı yalnız ne yaptıysam ne ettiysem bir türlü başarılı olamadım. birde antreman programı hakkında bi bilgi verebilirmisin saygılarımla şimdiden.

2018 desin ve belkide dünyanın en iyi kadrosu sende. bence taktik yaparken, orta düzey bi takımla denemelsin.

efekabaraci
merhaba serkan öncelikle tebrik ederim taktiğin gayet başarılı yalnız ne yaptıysam ne ettiysem bir türlü başarılı olamadım. birde antreman programı hakkında bi bilgi verebilirmisin saygılarımla şimdiden.​

Merhaba. Teşekkürler değerlendirme için. Başarısız olduğuna üzüldüm. Ant. programı : sezon öncesi için fitness- takım uyumu en yüksek seviye mac hazırlığı taktik, sezon içinde dengeli-orta derece (Balanced-Average) ayrıca sezon başladığında bireysel antrenmanlarda gereken rolleri : PA 3,5 yıldız ve üstü olanlar heavy-ağır diğerleri average-normal şekilde ayarlamak gerekiyor. Oyuncular taktiği uygulayamıyorsa philosophy-Very Rigid yaparsan sorun kalmayacaktır:)

mika aaritalo
2018 desin ve belkide dünyanın en iyi kadrosu sende. bence taktik yaparken, orta düzey bi takımla denemelsin.​

Adımın ve taktiğimin geçtiği bir çok yorum ve başlıkta da bahsettim. en iyi takım olmam imkansız çünkü hiç bir zaman tek takım yönetmem. 4lig-4takım ve üstü oynuyorum oyunu alternatif taktikleri deneyebilmek için. Ayrıca düşük seviyeli takımlarla da denedim. Bu taktiğin güncellenmiş en son hali. Yine de en azından dikkate değer görüp fikrini belirttiğin için teşekkürler:) bir de kendin test etmek istersen SS lerini beklerim memnuniyetle:)))

P.S. Dear MODs sorry for different language. I know the rules but I don't know if other pals can speak English or not sorry:)))

do you constantly focus pre match training with attacking movement? I'm having mixed results with this, i am Man City as well, but i am conceding bucket loads of goals. Do you ever concentrate on defending? it might just be the defenders i have as they are not ball playing defenders..Kompany and Nestastic...

do you constantly focus pre match training with attacking movement? I'm having mixed results with this, i am Man City as well, but i am conceding bucket loads of goals. Do you ever concentrate on defending? it might just be the defenders i have as they are not ball playing defenders..Kompany and Nestastic...

Sorry mate I think I didn't mention it. But If you have a vulnerable defense choose Def. Set Pieces. And player-role matchup has to be fit. For example:

DLC: Sean morrison
DRC: Daniel Carrico For an avverage Reading team

DLC: Phil Jones-like playmaker defense
DRC: Kurt Zouma-like compact defender with pace at least 13-14 in all teams.

Hope you ll get results:)

having great season with this tactic so far..
this is with 9th tear team ( Bridgnorth town)
just small problem...keep conceading in first 15 mins. but go on to score more later on....any ideas?
ive tinkered with a few variations to no affect...