dazdazdaz

Reaction score
hi i have him in my 3rd season championship with leeds and was just wandering if anyone knows how he turns out please post comments of past experiences or screenshots if possible
thanks
daz

if u read the op u would have realised i already have him i just want to know how he turns out

Then sign him and find out ?

A real Football Manager wouldn't ask how a player would turn out. They would take the risk and find out for themselves....

eh do u have a reading difficulty I ALREADY HAVE HIM if you read the previous two posts by me u would REALISE that. if you dont want to answer my question then STAY OF THE THREAD.
oh and by the way there are plenty of people on this site that ask the same question on a variation of players so are they not real football managers too .......

He's pretty good back up goalkeeper for most Premiership sides.

so judging by your comment he is a good goalkeeper for championship ?
thanks for commenting

so judging by your comment he is a good goalkeeper for championship ?
thanks for commenting

Oh right yeah I'd give him a go in the Championship, make sure you have experienced back up just in case though.

eh do u have a reading difficulty I ALREADY HAVE HIM if you read the previous two posts by me u would REALISE that. if you dont want to answer my question then STAY OF THE THREAD.
oh and by the way there are plenty of people on this site that ask the same question on a variation of players so are they not real football managers too .......

I may have difficulty reading but it is clear to me you have difficulty spelling. kthanxbai!

cheers mate please could you post screenshots of his personal and history if its no trouble
thanks again

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

why do i have difficulty spelling ....... (dont spam my thread please)

I kept him on my Notts County save

got to the premiership with them in 3 season, played 5 seasons in total, he stayed in my first team because he was such a consistent performer!
it takes a lot to beat him, great shot stopper.
however in his entire history on my save he never saved one penalty!
that might just be luck though

i would highly recommend him, GREAT keeper!

cheers mate your a great help.
he dosent look very good must have random ca and pa therefore turns out differently in different games

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

cheers mate i signed him for 575,000

Ye maybe, want me to get a screen shot?
i havent played in like 6 month but think i still have it.

i cant remember his stats being brilliant, but he was a great keeper for me,
but i guess i like him as a keeper, i may be biased

yeah post a screenie if its no trouble mate .

do u mean u havent played fm for 6 months !!!!! or that save ?