Kasper Schmicheal vs Alex Smithies

Lewis2202

Reaction score
im playing as leeds and in my second season and its my first season in the premiership......and i wondered which of my two keepers you would all have as first choice

lets put it to vote alex smithies or kasper schmicheal

wouldn't say either and premier league quality, as much as I :wub: Kasper in RL
I would say out of those 2 Kasper should be 1st choice

they both seem pretty consistant so far but kaspers kicking is well better just wondered which one would come good in the end???

hes the one out of the two whos more prone to mistakes but if it will pay off ill take the gamble

i dont know ingame, but IRL Kasper will be like his dad. i am sure... you saw what he did agaisnt arsenal? what a legend

he commands his area and defence amazingly well for sum1 so young.....technically could play for rngland but he turned it down

thats amazing id be more than happy if he ended up as good as his dead .... hes deffo saved our *** a few times this season

Yeah he has but tbf as much as i dislike our green eyed neighbours smithies is rated very highly.

yeh looks like ill keep iving em both a run out and keep my eyes on there stats

can you recommend any other good prem keepers

yeh looks like ill keep iving em both a run out and keep my eyes on there stats

can you recommend any other good prem keepers

nah sorry mate im pretty poor on looking for keepers obviously apart from the big names.

Smithies without a doubt. I think that IRL he needs to get signed by mid table premier league team to fulfill potential