Long shots,pace,off the ball,concentration

Weaknesses:
Marking,Passing,Crossing,Dribbling

Description: Striker
Personality: Fairly determined

Suggested Roles:

Poacher - Attack
Target man-Attack

I don't know if he is heard of but he is brilliant I just brought him for £220k for Blackburn came on as a sub scored 1 goal then i started him and he scored a hat trick vs Newcastle, pure quality i would buy him with man utd
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

Looks useful for Championship/Low Prem sides. Beastly at long shots too.

i signed him for hull city in my first season for 250k, got 17 goals and 11 assists, was signing of the season for the championship and is now valued at 2.4 mil. Definate bargain for any championship/lower prem club

I think he would be better as a right winger.
Pace, Off the Ball movement and Long Distance ability would make him a brilliant inside forward.

If only he had good dribbling to boot...

Can you make a screen of youre instructies by Mphela i buy him with blackpool but he dont score

Isnt he pretty well known after that goal of his in the World Cup? If you saw it then you will see he deserves the high long shots attribute.

He'd rip the championship apart.

He was our No.1 striker at the World Cup, was courted by a few European clubs afterwards as well, they wanted exorbitant wages and transfer fee's so no club bought them! i do not watch the PSL here (as I think it is **** footie) but a decent player, glad to see they made him decent!

Isnt he pretty well known after that goal of his in the World Cup? If you saw it then you will see he deserves the high long shots attribute.

Mphela scored a tap in from 1 yard out against France. Tshabalala scored the screamer in the opening game of the world cup.

Btw Raikan is correct, he's a decent player and was the top scorer in our league last season. He has played in Europe before and is definitely going to get goals in FM.

This lad doesn't stop scoring for my Swansea side. I'll post an end-of-season screenshot of his record. I have him playing Poacher, Attack in a basic 4-4-2 with wingers formation, absolutely superb.

Decent stats, never signed him, but always decimates Championship or Serie B(usually signs for a team in those two leagues). However, in the next tier, he usually fails.

signed him for forest in January 1st season 11 goals in 12 games

I signed him for SWFC and i'm having to play him at AMR as my other striker is on fire and he has scored 2 and assisted 1 in 7 games