Kazim Kazim To Galatasary

Reaction score
Colin Kazim Richards has moved to Galatasary. The ex-Fenerbahce man has had his contract terminated and has decided to move to local rivals Galatasary.

Being a Fenerbahce fan I'm outraged at this. Previous to me reading that he signed for Gala I have always respected him as he was simalir to me. Born in London but Turkish. He is a person that I have met and I cannot believe his decision to sign for Fenerbahce's rivals. I mean he's just like William Gallas, Luis Figo, Carlos Tevez and Michael Chopra.

I'm deeply upset and no longer have respect for this man. I hope he no longer gets into the Trkish national team.

he's a good player IMO

He's just as about a Journeyman as you can get :p

Never got this ridiculous hype about people who join other clubs being massive traitors who we should hate for the rest of forever. Ron Saunders was the manager of WBA, Brum and Villa: none of the clubs hate him. Why can't it be more like- you know what, I'm ******* into the wind here.

DEATH TO COLIN

As a Fenerbahçe fan, I am relieved to see him out of the club. Colin certainly has some skills but his lack of disciple always caused problems for Fenerbahçe.

ali he was like that when he was at brighton but always thought he was bigger than the club

why do you need to use that horrible font in the op?

All you seem to do is criticizes people's threads these day's. Hypocrite.

You have no room at all to do so.

I'm not am just saying he could pick a nicer font as its hard to read

You didn't like it when people moaned about your ****** threads. So unless you've got something to say about the topic of the thread don't comment and shut up.

And you saying the font is "Rubbish" is a opinion, others may like it.

Traitor!!! lol, is a decent footballer and will do well at Gala.

Mehh not really news. He said openly on Soccer AM a few weeks back he was going to leave 100% at the end of the season, but they terminated his contract early and he joined a big club where he doesn't have to move far and can get first team football... don't see the issue?