Keane set for exit, says Redknapp

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 1K
We dont need him at Celtic, but i wouldnt say no as long as we get a good center half in January

Come on, please ... Stokes, Samaras or Hooper are better then him ??? not a chance ... Robbie Keane is amazing player, but since he join Liverpool, he isn't like before . unfortunately ...

Liked his celebration a lot. Him and Berba were treat to watch. He carried Spurs for few years, and with a new club it will be fresh start. Hope he stays in league.

I hope his career picks up when he moves. He is still a hero to Spurs faithful, and was once our most consistent performer for a long time. Shame, he hasn't looked like himself since his return. Liverpool ruined him.

I'd disagree that Liverpool ruined him, he couldnt cope at a top team, yet again. He was given his chance, and didn't take it, not much else we could do on our part except offload him. He is a mid table player, at best. Celtic would be a good move for him now.

Hope he is able to find the net again with a club in the premier league.

Come on, please ... Stokes, Samaras or Hooper are better then him ??? not a chance ... Robbie Keane is amazing player, but since he join Liverpool, he isn't like before . unfortunately ...
i love Robbbie more than most but atm we need a center back, Hopper and Stokes are not as good as Keane but they are good enough for the SPL. Im not saying he would help us improve i am saying we need to strengthen other areas first.

Vancouver white caps is apparently a likely destination for him, would be good tbh as the more "good" players in the MLS who aren't 35 years old the better, just to help boost their status.

Most teams who arn't in the top 4 would love to have Keane, maybe even Liverpool again ay?? I can see him ending up at Everton or Villa or even Celtic if they have the cash.

i love Robbbie more than most but atm we need a center back, Hopper and Stokes are not as good as Keane but they are good enough for the SPL. Im not saying he would help us improve i am saying we need to strengthen other areas first.

Yes, it's true that other areas are more important then striker now ... but when you see robbie on transfer list, you can't say no to him ... especially because of his influence on team and fans . And Celtic isn't Hibernian to compare their team to SPL .. Club like this needs Europe ... Remember, 2,3 years ago ... Boruc, Hinkel, Naylor, McManus, Caldwell, Nakamura, Brown, McGeady, Maloney, McDonald and Vennegoor ... that's something like what we need ..

Back