Keegan rejects Man City title bid

All in good time. There is no doubt Man City will win a Premier League title within the next 5 years.

If Man City keep spending they won't gel as a team it just won't work. True they have enough money to buy great players but there's not "I" in team!

If Man City keep spending they won't gel as a team it just won't work. True they have enough money to buy great players but there's not "I" in team!

And it doesn't help buying players who aren't interested in playing for the club. No names needed

We are playing quite well as a team, the only player who isnt really gelling yet is dzeko, he also took a while to get started in germany and then he was the best striker in the league. The future is bright.

I think thats the end of the buying heaps of players in the transfer window they will just be tweaking the squad to bolster weak positions. Maybe the odd marquee signing here and there

Even if we wouldn't get Cl football this season the future is bright. I belive we will but you never know.
i think we will continue to spend but when the team is almoste complete you dont need to spend tons of millions anymore.

But you need quality replacments. Squad depth is very important...that's why Arsenal and Manchester United are doing so well. They got quality replacments in every position.

Sorry, but there title hopes were ended a fortnight ago when Wazza defied gravity to break City hearts. And tbh, it would've taken at least 3 losses for them to over-take us.