Keegan Resigns

Everton>>>Newcastle over the past five years.

Also, Everton have won a few things since TV went into colour.

At least Everton can finish in the top half of the table! For under the top 4 teams its not about trophies because your not expected to! Its were you finish in the league what counts!

Anyway Everton Fans know were gonna struggle but i can put my life on it that we will finish higher than Newcastle!

Newcastle are a total joke of a club, I find all this hilarious.

I don't blame Keegan for leaving, I would of done the same in his shoes.Newcastle are a club of thugs and they had to bring in Wise to keep their reputation.

What annoys me most is the Geordies thinking they are a big club when they are clearly not. When was the last major trophy they won, the fa cup in 1955. Based on that theory Blackpool are a big club. They really do annoy me the Geordie fans, when asked what makes a big club they say supporters wheras most other people think thats a slight part of it but its to do with trophys won and league positions and all that. I don't care that they get 52000 a week who cares, they should be getting that as 800,000 people live in the tyneside area and they have also got all of Northumberland to support them.

I hate both Newcastle and Sunderland but one difference between the two is Sunderland fans are realistic, they understand they are just an average club and finishing in the top half would be an achievement wheras the Geordies say they can get into Europe. They are a big club ya na. In the last 4 games against the Boro, Boro has won one and drew three, they cant even beat "a small club in Yorkshire".

I hope the deluded ones crash and burn, maybe it will knock some sense into them.

Too right mate! Newcastle fans should take a long look at themselves and see that they are a complete waste of space!

Do you think Keegan was brought back to Newcastle for football reasons! He was brought back for money!

This is just half of what the joke of a team Newcastle are!

Do They deserve to be in the premiership?

Last edited:
They had a celebration for winning the Intertoto cup, thats how much of a joke they are.

Keegan was brought back to Newcastle to make the deluded ones even more deluded and think they can qualify for Europe.

They think they are the best supporters in the country. fiftee toooo thousand a week ya na man.

The best supporters in the country thing gets me alot...loyal fans wouldn't boo and force out a manager after four months (Allardyce). Half the time all I hear is booing at St James's

I honestly dont understand all the hype surronding keegan, i mean what has he done? His win percertange of every club he has been at is pretty poor apart from newcaslte first time round where he spent a fortune when there was only really man utd to compete with.

If what mike ashley is saying is true in the papers today and his wishlist was beckham, henry and lampard then i think its a good job wise is there to do some proper scouting and wise' signings dont seem to be doing that bad either.

The club is in a mess from top to bottom and the fans boycotting the games will only make matters worse, everyone goes on about there fans been good but out of the 52,000 that go only about 8,000 go there to cheer the team on.

Newcastle fans are being well too harsh on Wise. I have a lot of respect for the guy and he will get the best out of Newcatle's players because he doesn't take ****. Everyone has seemed to think there's some undercover conspiracy for Wise to get manager from the start. Don't place the mess Ashley created on Wise, he's just doing what he was appointed to do.

Yeh and Kris was putting in his counterpoint, lolz

Yeah I actually thought that was funny too.

Yeh i lol'ed and i dont even like Gregor.