Welcome to FM Base
Want access to our Standard Logo Megapack and P20 kit packs? You know what to do!
Register

Keegan wants Newcastle patience

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
was just going to say that but they would rather be playing good football and struggling than boring football and winning

Sean

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 15, 2005
Yeh Keegan is def a more 'exciting' manager than Sam. Also I get the feeling the board will not sack the manager again after such a short period of time.

NUFCSean

Jan 5, 2006
www.fm-base.co.uk
If Allardyce actually played good football and had a worse start in the league than he did, he would still be in the job, but the fact is he insisted on playing our best right winger on the left, our best left winger at left back, and played our smallest, fastest striker up top on his own, and the fact his idea of tactics is to hump the ball into the box as many times as you can, even if none of our players are in there. Thats why he's gone, and that's why all our fans are optimistic about Keegan returning, the prospect of good football.

Brum Boy

Sep 28, 2005
Your going down with the sunderland! lol i dont see what the big deal is with keegan he was given loads of money still won nothing then resigned when pressure got to him, man city got loads of money and walked away when pressure got to him. If i was a mag i would be sad about the appointment rather go for a young inexperianced shearer than an old washed up has bin.

Kris

Sep 17, 2005
he was given money and played amazing football, got them into epl and finished 2nd. Man City he spent money first year in the prem and made some class signings and kept them up as well as beating Man U a good few times.