Keen Australian FMers Wanted - Australian State of Origin

Reaction score
If you're Australian like me, then you'll know that the State of Origin clashes between New South Wales and Queensland are one of the countries' biggest sporting events, up there with the AFL Grand Final and the Boxing Day Test. Rugby league isn't the only sport to embrace State of Origin however.

From the early 1900s all the way through to 1999, elite Australian rules footballers would represent their state, and to this day, youth players represent their State of Origin in national championships. Cricket, of course, is an eternal State of Origin, although you can switch state during the Sheffield Shield.

But what about association football?

My goal for a few years now has been to create an Australian State of Origin with the 6 most talented states/territories (New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory; Tasmania and Northern Territory do not have adequate talent). This requires compiling squads and figuring out how to schedule it, which has been a nightmare for me. However, in FM16, I've realised I can do something different - draft mode!

I'm calling on 5 fellow Australians to help me complete a full season of an Australian State of Origin using the draft mode. Basically, you'll have a list of who you have to select in order to fill out whatever state squad you have.

Also it would be really awesome if someone could design a State of Origin logo for me! Thankyou!