Mpejkrm

Reaction score
Is there any way I can keep match details (goalscorers, referee, stadium, etc.) for all matches right after they happen? I'm not talking keeping them years into the past, but right after they happen. For example, all I get for World Cup qualifying matches in the Asian section first round are scores - no goalscorers or anything - the day after they happen. Is there anyway I can get to see those?

Its in the detail level screen from the main drop down menu i think.

Ok so i thought that worked and i set everything to Maximum. But still, most games don't show. I couldn't see the goalscorers in a China-Iraq game, for example. THey can't even list the fake generated players that scored?

Or maybe a better question, is there any way i can edit the database while the game has already started so I can make players of all nationalities available?

Add additonal leagues? but i dont think you can switch database, if you add the leagues you might get more regens etc.

Is this the sort of info you're looking for? Customisable details on the Fixtures page:

View attachment 394188 View attachment 394187

I'm in season 2020/21 and the team list data from the first season, 2013/14, is now starting to empty out of the right hand space on a kind of rolling save basis, but the top line info on fixtures, scores and goalscorers remains intact. In previous versions of FM, this data wasn't stored for the non-existent (greyed out) players in non-active leagues and nations, so I'd assume that would be the case in FM14, too.

Last edited: